Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » 5 Important Travel Tips For South America
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Important Travel Tips For South America

Maintain your belongings in place at all times

When I arrived in South America stole I 5 times in the first year. Since then, I have not stolen once. What has changed? I hear from people still stories of losing their possessions here on a daily basis so that you may certainly continent has not changed. Clear that I have learned and continually make the same mistakes I did before. Do not take your eyes off your property, always use in home safes not get distracted by the residents. If you follow these guidelines you should be fine.

Good plan for the right elements

It takes a bit of time to learn, but believe me, it will pay to get there. If you're in the market to buy a T-shirt, so do not hesitate to bargain. If you are in a restaurant or buy a meal that does not compromise. If you find a bus not negotiable. If you're in a cafe not to negotiate. If you buy several items from a street vendor, and do business. It will not take a long time to achieve it.

Always tell a joke, be happy and interest Show

South Americans love to smile, in all countries. If you open a joke then your chances of good service by 10 times. When you talk to someone asks his name and smile. Ask them a personal question, perhaps, have children or not personal a question that shows you trust in them, and this is where a good restaurant nearby. You will be surprised how different they will treat you if you treat them that way.

Respect for their culture

Many countries in South America are very conservative and must be respected. If you are invited for dinner and then do not wear shorts, T-shirts, collared shirt and jeans are generally good. Do not start the hype about your political ideologies to someone you just met and be very careful to discuss their history, including Pablo Escobar and Che Guevara. It is very easy to offend people who are like most national South Americans. Can talk about football lead to an argument, and the subject of money. If you spoke Spanish or Portuguese, taxi drivers and people generally address you just met in a formal tone.

Ancient Greece Government

Ancient Greece Food

by: Sami
5 Important Travel Insurance Features To Watch For 5 Ideas For Buying A Great Christmas Present 5 Idées De Destinations Pour Partir En Vacances Au Soleil 5 Hotels To Make Your Trip In Costa Rica Amazing 5 Hot Jewelry Colors For Spring-summer 2010 5 Holiday Looks To Make You Feel Special 5 Highlights of a Holiday in Kalkan 5 Helpful Traveling Tips For Diabetic Patients 5 Helpful Travel Tips for Diabetic Travelers 5 Halloween Costume Ideas From Alice In Wonderland Movie 5 Guidelines In Choosing An Adventure Travel Agency 5 Green Travel Tips 5 Greatest Myths of the Holiday Season
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.27.202) / Processed in 0.012354 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2441, 954,