Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » 5 Holiday Looks To Make You Feel Special
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Holiday Looks To Make You Feel Special

The long, cold, colorless winter is upon us here in the northeast, and once the holidays are over we'll settle in for several months of dreariness (can you tell I just love the winter!). Being cold is not one of my favorite things and yet finding warm, cozy clothes and accessories that are also fun and stylish can be a wee bit of a challenge, to say the leastespecially once January comes around and the stores start to think about spring!

So, I scour the stores and internet looking for things to bring light and joy to any woman's wardrobe, and I am, of course, more than happy to share my special finds.

Here are 5 items that I feel are pretty, refreshing or just downright adorable for you or as a holiday gift5 Holiday Looks To Make You Feel Special

Warmth & Style All In One! I don't wear many turtlenecks these days (a softening jawline and all that) so I've taken to adding beautiful scarves to my wardrobe. There are lots of them out there but these are two that are just too sweet and charming AND are made of soft, cozy fleece. The colors are pretty and work on a lot of people (that's always a huge plus!). And, they are made by a mother-daughter team in Minnesota

Give Your Functional' Accessories a Lift! Add some cheer to your outfit with a handbag in a gorgeous color. In addition to being pretty to look at (coming in red, purple and turquoise), practical and timeless, they are also vegan and eco-friendly (biodegrading 4 times faster than leather!).

Big, Bold & Beautiful! Cocktail rings are all the rage right now, and they are fabulous! I have to admit it is one accessory I don't wear (most look way too oversized on me), but if I did, this is one that I think is lovely, elegant, and has an understated yet fun sparkling quality about it:A cocktail ring can be an inexpensive, fun way to add a little razzle-dazzle to your holidays.

Pretty PJ's! I am constantly on the prowl for pretty, feminine, cozy sleepwear. So much of it out there is either dowdy, purely functional or skimpy and I'd freeze! These pajamas are pretty and cozy and are made out of cotton and bamboo (I have a bamboo nightgown and it is exquisite!). http://www.softsurroundings.com/P/Dreamy_Top/

Soothing Comfort All Winter! Historically, winter is a time to hibernate a bit, reflect and relax (yeah, right, you say!). Well, any little bit helps, for sure. That's why I created this delicious essential oil blend of lavender, geranium and ylang ylang. Use it as a massage oil or countless other ways (I include a list of suggestions with each purchase). Check it outwith a special sale price: http://www.totalimageconsultants.com/skincare.shtml#bodycare

Yes, the winter is long, but please don't become just another body dressed in gray or black trudging through the winter monthsbiding your time until spring. Bring light, joy and delight to your wardrobe now! These are just a few ways to do that.

Feel free to share any juicy, sparkly, fun items you've found during your holiday shopping sprees. Let's help each other celebrate beauty throughout the next few months.
5 Highlights of a Holiday in Kalkan 5 Helpful Traveling Tips For Diabetic Patients 5 Helpful Travel Tips for Diabetic Travelers 5 Halloween Costume Ideas From Alice In Wonderland Movie 5 Guidelines In Choosing An Adventure Travel Agency 5 Green Travel Tips 5 Greatest Myths of the Holiday Season 5 Great Tourist Attractions inside Amsterdam 5 Great Reasons to Take a Las Vegas Helicopter Tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim 5 Great Places To Go On Holiday 5 Great Late-Summer RV Trips 5 Great Halloween Costumes for Couples 5 Great Dates in London
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.184.0) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.007174 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3241, 954,
5 Holiday Looks To Make You Feel Special Amsterdam