Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » "Review of Nintendo 3Ds"
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

"Review of Nintendo 3Ds"

"Review of Nintendo 3Ds"

"Nintendo 3Ds review"

There are many review from the customers. If you read this blog you will know some most important negative and positive things of "nintendo 3ds". """One person said in Amazon review that there are many good things about this system that make it an excellent purchase (perhaps not a "must buy" but a great purchase nonetheless!):

- Graphics are sharp, crisp, colors pop and overall it is ultra pleasing to the eye

- I love the color (I got Aqua Blue) and surprisingly it is not a fingerprint magnet

- Enhanced options and potentially netflix and some game boy and game boy color remakes virtual

- Analog stick is responsive, easy to use, and us fans can say Nintendo finally heard us!

- I was very surprised to hear a rich vibrant sound coming from this unit. I didn't have headphones on and it was much better than the DSiXL unit

- The menu navigations are good but the three buttons do take some getting used to

- The stylus feels classy and I love the adjustability of it - very nice for all types of hands.

- Really work the slider to find the exact sweet spot - you will know when it is not because it is blurry. If you find yourself seeing blurry for any length of time (several minutes) then turn the 3D off for a while to rest your eyes

- Wear your glasses if they are designed for this distance

- Play 3D and 2D varying between the two and pay close attention to any sort of nausea, dizziness, blurred vision, etc.

- Do not let your child under 7 play this and with kids 7 and older I'd really watch them - Nintendo has stated this 3D is not recommended for children's eyes that are not yet developed

- Take frequent breaks and allow your eyes to do other things at different focus levels. So don't go, for example, from playing to reading which is usually about the same distance field. Try for shifts so that your eyes can focus at different levels and distances."""

"Nintendo 3Ds review"

To be honest there are also some negative customer review. These review found from Amazon where one person said some negative things...

"""1) Battery Life: So far, I've already run through two full charges of the system and am currently charging it a third time. It takes about three hours to fully charge and the battery gets used up very quickly while playing 3DS games.

2) The library of games for the 3DS at the moment doesn't have any game that begs you to buy the system on launch day. Of the several games I played, the most interesting were Super Street Fighter, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, and Pilot Wings.

3) This is just a minor complaint. The cameras on the 3DS take pictures of pretty low quality.

5) This is just another minor gripe, but the 3DS is a just a tiny bit bigger than the DS lite. Looking at the two, they look almost identical in size and to simplify things we can even say they are the same size, but the specs show the 3DS to be a fraction bigger."""

For more Information go to this page"Nintendo 3Ds review"
"RIMM Earnings Preview" 2Q 2010 Earnings And Company Analysis "Paul"-Movie Review "Meena" 7 Monthly wonderful REVIEW "Four Top Ameriplan Leads Generating Strategies That Work For Any Budget!" "Four Top Ameriplan Leads Generating Strategies That Work For Any Budget!" "Easy Squeezy Pro" Review "Earning More Money - In Less Time - With Less Effort" "Despicable Me" Movie Review "Despicable Me" Movie Review "Death of a Dinosaur: The End of the Annual Performance Review" "Canon rebel t2i review" can help you for buying decision "Building a Chicken Coop" Review "Brutally Honest" IM Tool Suite Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.180.252) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013093 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 3213, 385,
"Review of Nintendo 3Ds" Campo Grande