Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » "RIMM Earnings Preview" 2Q 2010 Earnings And Company Analysis
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

"RIMM Earnings Preview" 2Q 2010 Earnings And Company Analysis

We in the 4th day of optiosn expiration. 9/16/2010. Research in Motion Preview by an analyst understand the gimmicks and reading between the lines. They're thinking the earnings will be sightly above the low end for the stock. They are going to try this as a way to get the stock to rally, that's #1. On the other side, subscriber additions should be negatively impacted by slower adoption in key growth markets like India.

The analyst took RIMM's Target Price to $65 down from a target of $80. After several months of us shorting RIMM down, and we do have the live trading videos to show the trades was to understand the slower growth patterns relative to its to competitiors. RIMM has more competition now. Our take on it is that the estimates are.

We'll be looking at the North American segment as well as global markets to see what type of spending is happening internationaly. We'll compile the international data and see if there any bright spots globally for Research in Motion (RIMM).

They will hit a bottom in their current earnings cycle. I don't see where the company can be robust going forward, especially with the slower environment going into 2011 or is this current quarterly slow down relative to your GDP growth. We'll be seeing who is buying what and we will understand how to stay long and or short. There is no great upside, if they pop it we'll be selling short into the move. Any up move will be a stock market mechanical move only.

"RIMM Earnings Preview" 2Q 2010 Earnings And Company Analysis

By: Brian Plain
"Paul"-Movie Review "Meena" 7 Monthly wonderful REVIEW "Four Top Ameriplan Leads Generating Strategies That Work For Any Budget!" "Four Top Ameriplan Leads Generating Strategies That Work For Any Budget!" "Easy Squeezy Pro" Review "Earning More Money - In Less Time - With Less Effort" "Despicable Me" Movie Review "Despicable Me" Movie Review "Death of a Dinosaur: The End of the Annual Performance Review" "Canon rebel t2i review" can help you for buying decision "Building a Chicken Coop" Review "Brutally Honest" IM Tool Suite Review "Born into this": a review of three seasons of HBO's "The Wire"
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.254.28) New York / New York City Processed in 0.010839 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1639, 385,
"RIMM Earnings Preview" 2Q 2010 Earnings And Company Analysis New York City