Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » "Brutally Honest" IM Tool Suite Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

"Brutally Honest" IM Tool Suite Review

With all the extra costs to run a business online nowadays, the IM Tool Suite is a breath of fresh air. The goal of IM Tool Suite is to combine all the tools every marketer needs to be using every day in one simple to use suite of products. This will allow you to bring home more profit in your business, and over the next 3 minutes I'm going to explain exactly what IM Tool Suite includes.

The goal of IM Tool Suite is to put every tool a marketer needs to use daily in their business into an all-in-one, low cost package. I think Cedrick, Jim, and Kenny have accomplished their goal and below is a full list of all the features included with IM Tool Suite.

Custom Capture Pages - The first thing that stood out to me in this quite of products was the capture page creator, you are able to full customize every piece of the page and they integrate with aweber. The pages are direct response style and you are able to edit text, add video, images, and tracking.

Web Conference Room- It holds up to 250 people, has easy screen sharing, streams live video, has text chat, a whiteboard, file sharing, and easy recording features. What more could you possibly want in a webinar room? Value:

Video Email - This state of the art video email system was pieced together using the best of the best features from all the other flawed systems on the market right now. The two big differences you will see with this service are, the emails actually hit your inbox and they are 100% customizable templates.

Voice/Text Broadcaster - This is the "new age" of follow-up via text/voice message directly to your prospects cell phone after the opt-in to your capture form. This will allow you to reach your prospects when you are on the go and can't get your emails.

Autoresponder - This built-in Autoresponder allows you to have unlimited contacts, create as any campaigns as you like, track everything down to the click, and even save message templates.

Contact Manager - Every single prospect you receive will be loaded into your contact manager so you are able to send them direct messages, keep detailed notes on who you have followed u with, and set up automated followup reminders for yourself.

Live Video Greeter - This will allow your prospects to connect with you live, directly from your capture page or leave a message in your email that says they would like to chat with you live.

Online Signature Creator - This is not like some of the other signature creators around, they all can help you create a custom signature with text, images, and links, but this one has something special. It has tracking, and as a marketer that was always one thing that was missing. Being able to track all the clicks you are getting on your links will let you know which ones are bringing in the most money.

Facebook Greeter - This is the best Facebook Greeter I have seen online. (most of them flat-out don't work) Using this tool, every facebook friend you confirm will automatically get a message on their wall. I know this tool alone is going to save me at least 30 minutes of tedious work per day.

QR Code Generator - This tool works hand-in-hand with the live video greeter, it can be put on any website and will instantly initiate a live chat session when your prospect scans it. This is another "new age" smart phone marketing tactic that is catching on very quickly and keeps you right in your prospects hands where they can't ignore you.

Extensive Digital Library - A huge library of videos, ebooks, software, and other PLR products that you can learn from and give away to your prospects as gifts.

Unlimited Video Hosting - Providing an account with vidhostingonline.com is what really takes this product over the top. I personally was spending $40 per month on a personal vidhosting account because they are so reliable. Now I am able to trash that bill and get all these other tools for just a tiny amount of money.
"Born into this": a review of three seasons of HBO's "The Wire" "Attention WoW Newbies-Why Do You Need Leveling Guides"-Reviews4Free "2nd Chance" Review - Read First Before Buying "20 Minute Payday" Video Course Review - My Results Your Most Important Financial Decision: Choosing A Spouse Xmas Procuring On A Finances World Of Warcraft Money Reselling With A Twist World Of Warcraft Cataclysm Mt. Hyjal Preview William Hill Poker Review Who Can Make Money With Pyxism? What You Should Know About Detox Foot Pads What California Hard Money Lenders Look For In An Investment? Welding Secrets Revealed Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.17.163) / Processed in 0.012941 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4105, 385,