Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Use VeggieTales Coupon Codes and Give Your Kids Great CDS and Books
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Use VeggieTales Coupon Codes and Give Your Kids Great CDS and Books

One day, I was looking for gift suggestions for my nieces and nephews online

. I was amazed how children's toys and gadgets have evolved from my generation to the generation these days. I ended up purchasing compact discs and books about vegetable-characters teaching children about God. I thought these are great alternatives to violent online games as gifts for children. I even got a good deal using VeggieTales coupon codes.

Buying the items made me reflect, what is the nature of a child which is so pleasing to God? What childlike-nature imbibed by the vegetable-characters in VeggieTales should adults learn? Well, I can tick some of the characteristics of a child I think adults should embrace especially in the contemporary times. These are as follows:

Innocence

Children have the tinge of simplicity in them. They lack the sophistication of the contemporary world. Their language and actions speak harmlessly, with no intent to hurt. Their innocence boasts of inexperience which makes them trustworthy. Unlike adults, their movements are carefully structured. Their actions and speech are systematic and dictated by social functions and categories.

Less preoccupation with the future

Children have less preoccupation with the future. They enjoy what is present. They do not worry too much about what will happen next. They just embrace and let go with what is called at the moment. This way, they savor life. They live life.

Dependence

Children are dependent. Their dependence makes manifest their weakness and reliance on a higher figure outside of themselves. They have the vulnerability to be taken cared of. Adults on the other hand can have the tendency to be super independent which makes everything and everyone else superfluous. Such independence and self-reliance can push God outside of one's life. God can become emotionally dispensable.

Less attachments

Children have less attachment to things and events which can often times cripple the older generation. Children experience pain and anger yet do not dwell on them too much. Children with their broken toys may cry yet move on to other toys quickly. Children may fight with one another, yet forgive easily.

Spontaneity

Children have not lost their spontaneity. They express their freedom in their own ways. Adults are restricted more often. They calculate the risks and the investments. They control the outcomes and negatives. They suppress spontaneity to climax to its peak forgetting about fun and simple pleasures.

These are some of the things which I think children possess which please God. Sometimes, I think we lose these innate values as we grow older. It may be advantageous on our part as adults or it may not be.

Thankfully, I purchased those gifts and even got them at affordable rates with the VeggieTales coupon codes. It made me think. Once in a while, it pays off to listen to the vegetable-characters as they teach childlike-features which adults can always re-learn.

By: David Stack
Attention Deficit - Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd) In Children Mouli Cohen And His Contributions To The Child Vision Campaign Shrek Halloween Costumes for Kids and Adults Build A Website For Free For Kids The Best Ways to Get Pregnant With a Boy Baby How to Get a Baby Boy Naturally Getting Custom Silly Bandz for Your Kids Natural Remedy For ADHD - How Can This Work For My Child? ADHD Treatment Plan - Making Sure That the One You Choose Can Really Help Your Child Costs of Treating ADHD in Children - Looking at a Cheaper Option For Raising ADHD Kids Online Virtual World For Kids ADHD Behavioral Issues - 3 Investments You Must Make For Your Child Choosing Charms for Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.115.120) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012929 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3396, 956,
Use VeggieTales Coupon Codes and Give Your Kids Great CDS and Books Amsterdam