Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Tips For Conceiving a Boy Baby: My Best Advice To Make It Happen
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips For Conceiving a Boy Baby: My Best Advice To Make It Happen

If you've found this article, you're either trying to get pregnant, want a boy baby, or both. So,I'll provide you with tips on how to accomplish both of these goals. Since you're trying to get pregnant anyway, you may as well tweak your efforts a little bit to get the gender that you want. I'll tell you how to do this below.

Tip #1Conceiving A Boy Baby Requires The Most Precise Timing And The Most Preparation, But It's Not As Hard As You Think:

Most people will tell you that in order to get pregnant, you need to pinpoint your fertility window and then have intercourse as many times as possible before the window closes, hoping that one of these attempts will reward you with a pregnancy. This will work perfectly fine if you'll be content to get either gender.Tips For Conceiving a Boy Baby: My Best Advice To Make It Happen

However, if you are dead set on a son, this method will increase the odds of your having a girl. Why? Because the sperm that produces a boy is much different from the ones that will give you a daughter. Daughter (or X) sperm are very long lived, but slow. Son (or Y) sperm are weak and vulnerable, but also fast. This provides nature with needed balance, but it also provides you with opportunity.

If you conceive on the early part of your fertility window, you're allowing many viable, otherwise perfectly good boy sperm to die off before they could result in a pregnancy and you're filling your fertility tract with hardy girl sperm that have no trouble surviving for days.

So,to conceivea boy, you'll need to pinpoint the end of your window this means the day of (or the day after) ovulation. Yes, this technically "wastes" fertile days, but with the right tools, it doesn't necessarily matter as much as you think.

For gender selection that really works, you have to be very precise.You can do this by getting a reliable ovulation predictor (I like saliva because I find it the most accurate) but get what works for you.Old fashioned methods like basal temperature, the rhythm method, and cervical mucus leave much to be desired in my opinion because they don't give you the exact yes / no answer that you need.

Tip Number 2: Other Ways Of Conceiving A Boy: Sexual IntercoursePositioning:

Without a doubt, timing is essential, but it is not the only thing you'll need to address. You'll want to send the Y sperm to their target as quickly and efficiently as you can because they are weak. So, have intercourse in such a way that places this sperm as close to your cervix as is feasible (deep penetration). This allows those fast little fellows every advantage.

Conceiving A Boy Tip Number Three: Making Your PH Lower / Becoming Less Acidic And More Alkaline:

Even if you do everything I've already mentioned (timing, intercourse positions), there's still one more variable to address. You need to handle the Y sperm as gently as possible. The final way to do this is to lower your vaginal acidity.The reason for this is because boy sperm can't withstand a high PH. So, to give these guys the best chance, you'll need to become more alkaline. So many couples are scared off by this step, but there is no reason to be. Again, the right tools make all of the difference. And, the best tool hereis a PH tester that you can get at nutrition centers or on-line.

Once you use this, you'll know where you stand. If you test and end up being acidic or need to make alterations, don't worry, you can change this. One way to lower is through consuming an alkaline diet. (Yes, this requires a diet for a small period of time, but it will be worth it.) The second way to get into the "boy zone" is by using alkalizing douches (and this is usually more than baking soda.) Now, this isn't as hard as it sounds. There are lists that will tell you what foods to eat and which douches to use.

The beauty of this process is that you can tweak it and change it as needed and continue to test yourself. You can easily see what is working and what is not (most people have the best, fastestresults using both food and douching methods).

It issaid that if you address all of these variables, you can increase your chances for a boy conception to as high as about 94%. And, you'll know, withouta doubt, and without needing to guess, precisely when the time is right for you to get pregnant with the boy baby that you want.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included step by step instructions and resources for the douching recipes, food lists, and PH testing strips mentioned in this article as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/

http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/tips-for-conceiving-a-boy-baby-my-best-advice-to-make-it-happen-2755624.html
Childcare Costs Gone Up? Use Childcare Leverage To Help Out Tips For Selecting Your Baby's Gender. Do You Want A Boy Or A Girl? Disciplining A Child Using Fun To Teach Your Children Maximize Space in the Kid's Bedroom With Kids' Bunk Beds Personalized Books For Children Of All Age Groups Self Esteem and Teens Traxxas Revo - More Than Your Basic Rc Car Does a Shy child become a socially anxious adult Squinkies Toys Year End Best Deals The Truth About Raising Kids When Parents Argue in Front of the Kids Your Kids Transitions Well From Day To Nighttime
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.202.45) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005487 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 5267, 956,
Tips For Conceiving a Boy Baby: My Best Advice To Make It Happen Campo Grande