Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Tips For Selecting Your Baby's Gender. Do You Want A Boy Or A Girl?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips For Selecting Your Baby's Gender. Do You Want A Boy Or A Girl?

I believe, and it is my experience, that you don't need an expensive gender selection clinic to get pregnant with the gender that you want. There are several things that you can go at home to greatly influence the odds of having either a boy or a girl. In this article, I'll provide gender selection tips that will help you chose your baby's gender, whether your goal isto have a girl or a boy baby.

What Determines Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl Baby: There are so many theories and old wives tales as to what influences a baby's sex. But, at the end of the day, it comes down to this. If a Y chromosome sperm reaches and fertilizes the egg first, you'll have a boy. If an X sperm does the job first, you'll get a girl. This may sound like everything is left to chance, but it doesn't have to be.That's because the X (boy) and Y (girl) sperm behave and react in very different ways. Sperm that would produce a son is super fast but super weak. Because of this, it will win in a race, but to do this, it must be able to live long enough, which can be difficult. Sperm that produce a daughter are super strong and can live for days, but are comparatively slow and pokey. Because of this, it can usually out live boy sperm to slowly and leisurely make its way to the egg. So, depending on the outcome you want, you can use each of these scenarios to your advantage.Timing Conception And Ovulation To Select Whether You Have A Boy Or Girl: When you conceive can have a huge effect on your baby's sex. There is a basic fertility window in your cycle where your egg can be fertilized by viable sperm and you can become pregnant. But, the first few days in this cycle will favor a girl baby, because the boy sperm won't live long enough to wait for ovulation. The last days of this window will favor a boy because this allows these quick guys the best chance to use their speed to get to the egg. The best conception day for a girl is three days prior to ovulation. For a boy, that is the day of ovulation.As you can see, knowing your target ovulation day is extremely important no matter which gender you are going for. And, I see many women making the mistake of using old fashioned or guesstimate methods like the rhythm method, basal temperature, and trying to gage your cervical mucus. In my view, the best way to know exactly which day will work for you is to use an ovulation predictor. You can go with either urine or saliva, but saliva worked much better for me, as I ovulate later in my cycle.Using The Correct Sexual Positions To Choose Whether You Have A Girl Or A Boy: Intercourse or sexual positions is probably the most well known and used gender selection tip as it's very easy to understand and implement. If you want a son, use deep penetration so that the Y sperm have a shorter trip. If you want a daughter, use shallow penetration because the X sperm can make this long trip pretty easily, while the Y sperm can't.Tweaking Your Acidity And PH To Determine Your Baby's Gender Or Sex: So far, we've covered when to send the sperm to the egg, and how to send it to the egg. Now, I'd like to discuss creating the environment that is going to be most friendly to your desired gender on the way to the egg. This is vitally important because boy sperm is greatly compromised by a high PH. Girl sperm is strong enough not be be bothered by this.So, if you want a girl, you should raise your acidity and PH to discourage the boy sperm. If you want a boy, you'll need lower it and become as alkaline as you possibly can. Doing this will minimize the acidity that can kill off boy sperm. This is probably the gender selection tip that people are most intimidated by. This saddens me because if you follow all of the tips except for this one, you're not giving yourself the best chance.This step doesn't need to be as hard as we sometimes make it. If you get a PH tester at a health food store, you'll have a head start because you will already know where you are going in. Then, you simply raise or lower your PH as appropriate. You can do this by going on a high or low PH diet and by douching with the appropriate solutions. There are resources around that list the foods and douche items needed and it's only a matter of following directions for long enough to get the PH reading that shows you are finally at the optimal level to get the gender that you want.To have the best chance of having a boy or a girl, you should address all of these tips. It's really not that hard and if you do it correctly, you'll increase your odds to well over ninety percent, which is absolutely worth it.I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender. You'll find step by step instructions, resources, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/ http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/tips-for-selecting-your-babys-gender-do-you-want-a-boy-or-a-girl-2755670.html
Disciplining A Child Using Fun To Teach Your Children Maximize Space in the Kid's Bedroom With Kids' Bunk Beds Personalized Books For Children Of All Age Groups Self Esteem and Teens Traxxas Revo - More Than Your Basic Rc Car Does a Shy child become a socially anxious adult Squinkies Toys Year End Best Deals The Truth About Raising Kids When Parents Argue in Front of the Kids Your Kids Transitions Well From Day To Nighttime A Room Makeover Is Fast With Kids' Bedding Collections Avoiding Teenage Vandalism In Your Retail Park
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.104.214) / Processed in 0.013906 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 5310, 956,