Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Thule 699 Bike Case Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Thule 699 Bike Case Review

Thule 699 Bike Case Review

The case will mount to your existing Thule rack. Measuring 47 inches long by 30.5 inches wide by 10.5 inches tall, this case is made with sturdy polyethylene.

Thule 699 bike case features:

* Rugged polythene construction

* Suits both road bikes and all-terrain bikes

* Includes gear bags for instruments, apparel, and more

* Fastened with a tough strap system and wheels for easy treatment

* Measures 47 inches long by 30.5 inches wide by 10.5 inches tall

Thule 699 bike case will protect your bike from the fiercest handling that it will face-off. It's easy to use, and my standard road bike fits in well if you dispatch the wheels, pedals and handlebars.

The only trouble is that case weighs 33 lbs, and your bicycle weight can easily take that over the airways' 50 lb limit. Then, you not only pay for "oversize", you pay for "overweight". I beat this---just barely---by removing the seatpost/seat and pedals, and placing those in my carryon bag.

When you're bike costs more than your car (or you just give such high value and love), protect it when you travel with the Thule Round Trip Bicycle Travel Case. This padded hardshell case accommodates both road and mountain bikes, and its rugged construction holds up to the most careless baggage handlers. The case can be locked for added security, and Thule included small bags for tools, dirty clothes, and accessories. The Round Trip features a sturdy strapping system and has wheels for easy transport. You can even ship this bad boy UPS if you want to travel light.

The good: this is a robust case made of tough plastic, and certainly able to withstand air transport and handling. I flew from the east coast of the US to Australia, involving two changes, with no problems. The case contained a plastic separator and two foam pads to separate the wheels from the bike, and to keep the bike padded; two bags to contain tools, two chain protectors, two straps inside the case to hold the bike in place, 6 thick straps outside to close the case, and partly recessed wheels to make the case easy to move around. I also got plastic fork and chainstay separators from the bike shop for extra security when moving the bike, though the instructions claim this is not needed.
Witchcraft Band-Maestros Hechiceros Review Tazorac Reviews: Not Worth Your Hard-Earned Money Ultimate Gymless Workout Torrent Review-Ultimate Gymless Workout Torrent Review Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper Bassinet Original Plush, Natural Review Rigworker Scam-Rigworker Reviews Save some money and then Make an online purchase By means of Nordstrom coupon Shibaba Cushioned Baby Toddler Bath Seat Review Review Best 2011 Hairstyles Auto Profit Sniper Review Scam or worth it? BABYBJĂ–RN Baby Carrier Air Review Bright Starts Activity Jumper Review Just Married? Manage Your Finances Well From the Start Table Saw Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.199.130) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011485 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2379, 385,
Thule 699 Bike Case Review Ann Arbor