Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » The Tax Franchise Opportunity a Proven Winner Among Hispanics
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Tax Franchise Opportunity a Proven Winner Among Hispanics

If you've always dreamed of owning your own businessbut haven't found the right fit or the right financingTri Tax could be a dream come true.

Founded by Carlos Marquez as a way to help people in his own neighborhood, Tri Tax continues to assist the Hispanic communitynot only by offering affordable, professional tax preparation services, but by offering something more: a chance to own a successful tax franchise. "Here at Tri Tax, we've helped many in the Hispanic community with interest-free financing," Marquez says. "Tri Tax is a win-win opportunity; if people are willing to invest in the opening of their office, we can assist them with the franchise costs."

Last year Tri Tax financed a select few qualified franchisees, and by the second month of tax season, they had repaid their debt in full. "Unlike other businesses, the return on investment in this industry is fast, and the initial investment required is extremely affordable," Marquez explains. "Many are going through difficult financial times, but that shouldn't be a deterrent to starting your own business. If you have the drive to succeed and can follow a system, we want you!"

Marquez says that a white collar profession such as tax preparation is a great fit for the thousands of Hispanic immigrants who left successful businesses behind in their home countries. "Tri Tax allows them to achieve their goal of owning a business. They can return to being a professional, working in an office atmosphere," he says.

Gustavo, a recent franchisee, has already encountered incredible personal and professional success with Tri Tax. Here's what he had to say about his experience: "This is the company I've been looking for throughout my life. I'm an immigrant who truly believes in the American dream, and I feel like I'm free for the first time. If you work passionately for four months and focus all your energy on helping your customers, you could easily take a two-month vacation after tax season and do other things that you only dreamed of before. What other business gives you so much for so little time?"

Gustavo added that Tri Tax has a truly foolproof system that's designed to help franchisees thrive. "I was impressed within the first few days of doing taxes. All of the technical and administrative problems I encountered were answered very professionallynot only by the Tri Tax franchise personnel, but also by the tax software company. You just need to follow the Tri-Tax proven method in order to succeed."

The Hispanic population is growing at an unprecedented rate, and Tri Tax is growing with them.
Property Exchanges Defer Taxes Payroll Taxes - What Wages Are Subject to Alabama Withholding? Income Tax Mistakes to Avoid Pharmacy Transactions and Capital Gains Tax in Nevada The importance of year-round tax planning Watch for Tax Preparer Fraud Appeals in Income Tax in India August 2008 Tax Update College Scholarship Options for Tax Week Heavy use tax forms Why does ‘Middle England' get hit hardest by taxes? Custom NFL Jerseys-Customized and Personalized Apparel Goods Wash Sale Rule - What You Should Know Before Taxes Come
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.223.33) / Processed in 0.011995 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2765, 184,