Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense Best in the NFL After Week 3
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense Best in the NFL After Week 3

The Key to Winning Football Games is Defense and the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense is the Best in the NFL Right Now!

We have just wrapped up week number 3 in the NFL and just a handful of teams are undefeated. One of the teams is the Pittsburgh Steelers and the main reason they are winning is because of their defense. Who really cares who starting at quarterback on this team, it does not matter.

Pittsburgh Steelers defense is getting the job done

As we all know that the Steelers number 1 quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger is currently serving a 4 games suspension. So the Steelers have been forced to use their 2nd and 3rd string quarterback o fill in. Guys like Byron Leftwich, Dennis Dixon and now Charlie Batch are you starting Pittsburgh Steelers quarterbacks. My point is that it does not matter who starts for the Steelers as quarterback because that Pittsburgh Steelers defense give up so few yards and better yet points that the teams will win regardless. As long as the Pittsburgh Steelers defense shows up to play they will win the game, the starting quarterback is insignificant.

How good is the Pittsburgh Steelers defense?

Well lets put it this way, in the first 3 games of this young 2010 football season that have given up only 33 points. That is an average of 11 points per games. Some of the points were allowed near the end of the game when it was already determined the Steelers would win. The Pittsburgh Steelers defense only allows an average of 59.7 rushing yards per game. It is hard to lose a game when you shut your opponents rushing games.

This right now is the best team in the NFL and the best to wager on. We have one more week until Ben Rothlisberger comes back from suspension. I prefer the team now without him because the Pittsburgh Steelers defense is motivated and playing better knowing that the offense is missing their franchise quarterback.

My biggest concern here is when Ben Rothlisberger returns in a few weeks and reclaims the starting quarterback job, will the Pittsburgh Steelers defense continue to dominate? This defense is a highly talented group and right now they are playing like they have a huge chip on their shoulder. The question is how long will this last? If they lose with Ben Rothlisberger starting, will this cause turmoil within the team? Only time will tell but for right now the Pittsburgh Steelers look like the best team in the NFL and this is without their franchise quarterback Bern Rothlisberger. Man this is exciting for us fans.

I won money betting on the Pittsburgh Steelers over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This was an easy selection and never in doubt. How did I know to bet the Steelers? Well other than they having the best defense in the NFL, I knew the Pittsburgh Steelers would win and more important cover that games because I subscribe to the best sports betting system on the internet. If you want to win like me that you need to do the same.

By: Troy Powers
Have your own NFL Jerseys Why Reshaping our Tax System is today an Absolute Must Cost Segregation Reduces Taxes Owed Filing a state tax returns Tax Attorney Crucial to Tax Felony Case Tax Settlement Works Best with a Tax Attorney An Overview of NFL Betting Proposition 19 - Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act Understand Your Income Tax Calculations - It's Not As Confusing As You Thought A History of Offshore Tax Wealth Havens What are the benefits filing a 1040 tax return? NFL Competition Process and Rules -- What You Should Know Before Becoming a NFL Fan Where I Get Federal Tax ID Number and State Tax ID Number
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.243.184) / Processed in 0.010939 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3315, 184,