Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Success In Internet Marketing Is Based On The Right Information And Hard Work
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Success In Internet Marketing Is Based On The Right Information And Hard Work

A few years ago I made the decision to stay at home

, focus on my three children and start my own business from home. As many people before me, I started to build a network marketing business.

I was told that it is not easy, but it is simple. Well, today I know much more then I knew then. But who hasn't said that before.

If I only knew how hard it would be, trying to find the right way to do this network marketing business. I never looked for the easy way because I know that looking for the "easy way" is usually the hardest way of all.

I followed my up-line and the leaders' recommendations since I was so new to this. I read so many personal development books that I never had time to even read some "fun" books, some novels. I went to many leadership trainings, anything from learning the proper and effective communication, money management, to enlightening myself and others.

I kept writing my why, my dreams and my goals. I was hoping to see some growth in my business, but when I mentioned my lack of success , I was told that my WHY is not big enough or that I need to work on my belief system.

I never made it big. I guess I made enough money to recover my investment back, not the time I spend doing it. There I was, chasing my dream from home.

And then after burning out - after focusing and working long hours for over three years, not making much money I decided to quit, or call it a temporary retirement. I started to catch up on life. I was able to spent more time with my three children. I actually started to watch TV with them again. I was catching up on what I had been missing while 'building the dream'.

But then the time came when I knew I needed an income. I found myself looking for a new business. This time I decided "I gotta make this thing work!"

So, I was working hard again ... and have been for about a year since coming back into this home based business idea. There were times when I was stressed out - working, working, trying... I was trying to justify my commitment to succeed.

I was trying to talk to all of the people I knew and to everyone they knew. At the end of the year I realized that my business did not grow much, but I figured a piece of it out - the marketing part. The part none of my upline ever taught me. The part I had to go and find myself.

All of a sudden I am attracting business in such an unbelievable way. I had to go through a very labor intensive learning process because this is all so new to me.

Today it's all nice, even though there is plenty of stumbling as I am still learning, but I am able to share with others. This past year was quite rough... however all of this was a such a great experience becasue it finally forced me to go out and look for the right answers. I went from struggle to now business success. I have learned that the only simple way there is, is to rely on yourself. Today I have people standing in a line to join my business and I am able to show them how to duplicate what I did in a way that extends far beyond what I imagined possible just six months ago. My business in internet network marketing today is very enjoyable. It is in alignment with my values and my intentions.

by: Helena Syptak
How To Turn Your Internet Business Mistakes To Your Advantage Search Engine Marketing Methods To Increase Your Online Small Business Traffic How To Make Extra Income By Using The Internet Best Internet Based Business Ideas - Create More Internet Income Besttrafficexchange.biz - Viral Traffic & Advertising Exchange Create A Good Website Copy And The Traffic Will Come The Importance Of Using Email Follow-ups Understanding The Importance Of Your Membership Sales Page Do You Need Or Want A Mentor? Compare Hosting Plans After Reading About Web Hosting Reviews How To Get Your Articles To The Top Of Most Search Engines Seo Content Distribution Linking For Newbies The #1 Way To Get 10-20 New Prospects Or Referral Sources (clients Too!) Fast!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.204.201) / Processed in 0.007696 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3338, 973,