Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Should you use bamboo sheets for your newborn child?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should you use bamboo sheets for your newborn child?

Should you use bamboo sheets for your newborn child

?

There was an unforgettable stories in my family. It was time when I was going to have baby and I wanted to buy bamboo sheets for him; but no one agreed with my choice. As Bamboo products are popular in my family such as drap, chopsticks, but no one in my family used a bamboo sheet before. Especially my husband, he thought that it was too hard. It is not soft enough for not only an adult but for a child also. I tried to find the way to convince him to agree with me. I spent along time to search the information, find the mothers who used this kind of bamboo beddings. He finally let me have a bamboo sheet although he still worried about its quality.

When my son was born, he grew up day by day. He stared to roll over then crawl. It was very surprised for me when my husband came back with more five sheets and some towels for our son. All these things were made from bamboo. His action showed that I was right when chose bamboo beddings for our kid. He found the benefits of bamboo sheet with new born baby. Certainly I was happy with this, my baby, my husband and my preparation for him.

Yesterday when a friend of mine came and asked me what she should buy for her coming baby, my husband had a "speech" about the benefits of bamboo sheets.

My newborn laid his soft, sensitive body on the softest, incredibly luxurious, bamboo baby bedding. No more scratchy crib sheets, no more rashes on my son's skin from chemicals and dyes in cotton or synthetic fiber bed sheets and baby covers. Bamboo baby bedding is also naturally odor resistant, anti-static which is important during the dryness of winter, and thermal regulating, keeping my son warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Bamboo sheet is manufactured using only certified organic bamboo fiber. Softer than the softest cotton, bamboo fabric absorbs water 3 to 4 times better than cotton, which is wonderful when baby's diaper leaks onto the crib sheets. But the most important was emphasized on is that they are anti-bacterial. Because bamboo its self has a natural antifungal agent, which is why pesticides are not used to grow bamboo. This natural antibacterial agent acts as a way to kill pests.

And now my friend and I are buying some bamboo sheets for our children. I want to buy sheets for crib, pram and car seat. Why don't you buy one for your child?
Negative Impact of Television on Children Gift Ideas for Kids Birthday Get Your Child Used to Wearing Eyeglasses Math toys help to improve counting ability Do you ever Identify Stains on your Children's Teeth? How children cope with stress Hello Kitty Invitations And Party Supplies Will Appeal To Both Kids And Adults Preparing to Have a Child with a Birth Defect – Dealing with the Human Survival Instinct Important Visual Skills that Your Child Needs Timeless Toys: A Personal journey back to childhood Kids and Contact Lens Wearing Will Children Grow Out Of The Pain In Their Feet? Baby Nursery Themes or color Schemes - child Nursery Decorating Ideas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.7.30) / Processed in 0.006267 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2451, 956,