Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Sex Positions That Influence Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sex Positions That Influence Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl Baby

Some of the most common questions that I receive on my gender selection blogs have to do with intercourse or sexual positions. Folks ask things like which positionto use to conceive a boy or which to avoid if they want a girl baby. I will answer these concerns, but first I'll explain why the sexual positions that you use aren't the only thing that you need to think about. This variable is an important one, but it certainly isn't the only one.

How Sex Positions Figure Into Your Baby's Gender: In case you don't know exactly why the intercourse positions that you use are important, I'll briefly explain. If you want a girl, then the X sperm chromosome is important to you. This is the one that produces daughters and these little gals are unique in that they are stronger and live longer. If you want a boy, then the Y chromosome becomes important to you. But, you should know that although he's fast, he also burns out and dies off pretty quickly. For the girls, speed is their weakness while longevity is their strength. For the boys, longevity is their weakness while speed is their strength.

Now, which of these (X or Y) makes it to and fertilizes the egg first is going to determine if you get a boy or a girl. But, before either of these make it to the egg, there is a lot that they have to navigate first. Mostly, they have to make it through the either acidic or alkaline environment in your vagina and they have to travel the distance up toward your egg. So, in essence, this is a race.Sex Positions That Influence Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl Baby

And, let's say for example, that the boys or Y's are represented by an Olympic sprinter because as Isaid, these guys are fast. But, in our scenario, he has pneumonia and he's weak because of his illness. His speed will not change, but he can only run this fast for so long because he's ill.

For our girls (or X chromosomes), let's use say an Olympic diver who is at the top of her game. She's healthy, she's been training, and she's ready to go. But, she's not a runner. She's an athlete, but she's not going to be able to compete speed wise with the runner. However, this race should be an interesting one because she's completely healthy and should far outlast him.

Admittedly, this is a silly scenario. But, I'm bringing it up because I want for you to be able to visualize what the X's and Y's go through to complete their mission. Now, how do sex positions come into play? Well, they make the running field or the track longer or shorter. If you use sexual positions which give you deep penetration, then you've given the sperm a shorter track. If you use shallow positions, then you've just lengthened the track.

So, if you want to conceive a boy baby, you'll want to use deep penetration (woman on top, rear entry, having the woman raise her legs and hips, etc.) because you want for our ill Olympic runner to have to run for a shorter distance so that he can potentially win. But, if you want to conceive a baby girl, you're pulling for your Olympic diver. So, you want to use shallow penetration (missionary style, man on top, etc.) because you want the ill sprinter to have to run a marathon so he will become fatigued and weaken so that our diver will win.

More To Consider:PH And Time Frame:Hopefully by now, you know why intercourse positions come into play. But there are other ways that you can manipulate this race to give the edge to the competitor that you want to win. You can use timing as a variable, meaning you can conceive earlier if you want a girl or later if you want a boy.Conceiving laterforces the Y's to survive in an almost impossible time frame. For a male baby, you want to begin trying after ovulation, and for a girl, you want to begin trying well before ovulation. And, you need to make sure that you have a very reliable ovulation predictor because even a small window of time can make a huge difference.

I alluded to this earlier, but you can also manipulate the PH of your vagina to create a more alkaline (friendly to boys) or acidic (friendly to girls) environment. You can do this by the foods you eat or avoid or by douching just before or during your attempts to conceive.

I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender when getting pregnant. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Sex Positions To Conceive A Boy - The Cowgirl Sex Position Unique Colored Kids Desks Meetsafe Online Verification Database For Children And Young Adults How Physical Therapy Can Help a Child Who Has Cerebral Palsy Find Legal Help If You Believe Paxil Is To Blame For Your Child's Patent Ductus Arteriosus Why buy a fleshlight on xtoysasia??? Find Help Today If You Believe Your Child's Patent Foramen Ovale Was Caused By Paxil Revive The Partnership For The Teens How Can You Protect Your Child Against Cold Sores? Would You Like To Better Our Abandoned Connecticut Kids' Lives? Donate Your Old Ride! Dealing With Your Child's Oppositional Defiant Disorder Kids Pottery Wheels Setting Limits And Getting Kids To Listen
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.67.26) / Processed in 0.012748 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 4911, 956,