Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Would You Like To Better Our Abandoned Connecticut Kids' Lives? Donate Your Old Ride!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Would You Like To Better Our Abandoned Connecticut Kids' Lives? Donate Your Old Ride!

Would You Like To Better Our Abandoned Connecticut Kids' Lives? Donate Your Old Ride!

Here's something that totally breaks my heart

. As sit and read these words, there are several unhealthy, hungry, deserted, apathetic, and fearful children struggling to survive on the hard streets. These boys and girls are out in the elements, many with no shelter, dirty, self-condemning, and totally desponding. They're very possibly even suicidal.

A number of them get nourishment out of public refuse, and even more of them have become dependent on narcotics such as methamphetamines, heroin, and crack.

I honestly want you to see that it's completely not my focus to produce feelings of guilt or shame like a number of those nightly television charity messages (not saying that their focuses are not genuine), rather it's essentially to help you in noticing what is honestly taking place out in the trenches, as well as to prompt you to act by letting you know all about some powerful programs which you may not even know of.

Knowing truly is glorious, and I am actually only striving to provide you with a bit of knowledge which may just encourage us to make things happen on behalf of our struggling local youth. Additionally, there are so many amazing rewards in it for yourself, also! And I'm not only referring to the the spiritual thrill that often rolls in when you demonstrate goodwill toward other people, but also an actual thank-you gift. We'll be getting into the financial reward in just a moment.Would You Like To Better Our Abandoned Connecticut Kids' Lives? Donate Your Old Ride!

But without some darkness, it is more difficult to truly appreciate the light, so we're going to do something kind of painful first. If you're willing, please participate in this exercise...

This will not be fun by any means, and still it can really motivate us to make a positive change by owning the pain of the situation. If you're willing, just take a moment to put a vivid picture in your mind of a child you love dearly, preferably your own. He or she is cold, frightened, and hungry. Perhaps your baby is sickened by the AIDS virus or hepatitis as a result of sharing needles during a fix. Worse still, it could be that your child is being traded for drugs or money. Look into this child's eyes. Can you see the pain, desperation, loneliness, and emptiness? What about the absolute panic? What does your child think of his or her future? Will the future even come for them?

Whenever I participate in this activity and imagine my own little boy out there in that situation, it feels like I'm being punched in the gut. It truly does. And I'm certain you can identify when I promise you that I would do literally everything in my power to rescue my little one from that nightmarish existence without another second passing by! I couldn't and wouldn't allow that to go on for another second.

Sadly, the vast majority of these boys and girls of such incredible misfortune have absolutely no one to save them. They just stay stuck in this living nightmare from which their only hope of relief is death. Again, it isn't my purpose to paint a grim picture, but rather to unveil a grim reality. And it is absolutely real. Too real.

I get it, I get it! But how can I really fix this?

This just so happens to be the greatest question you could have asked. Esentially, the answer is incredibly elementary. Do you want to know what it is? Offer your car to your local vehicle donation organization as soon as you can. Thanks to your donation, the charitable program can have a tremendous impact on the health and welfare of these boys and girls.

I want to contribute, but is there anything in it for me?

It honestly astonishes me how many people that feel that they should feel ashamed for expecting something in exchange for their contribution. I'm here to tell you that there is genuinely nothing inappropriate about desiring something for you. Anyway, we're talking about a car here. You should be compensated!

Subsequently, you will get financial compensation, not as cash from the organization, but alternately, as a substantial tax credit from the U.S. government. This may even be of higher value than the vehicle being donated! It just goes to show that gifting your junk ride to a charitable organization helps each and every one of us.

by: Tony Brunetti
Dealing With Your Child's Oppositional Defiant Disorder Kids Pottery Wheels Setting Limits And Getting Kids To Listen Kids Hour in Cornwall Make Your Canteen Area A Favorite Place Of Employees Wholesale Trendy Teens' Clothing favorite children's Class Easy Craft Idea for Kids – How to Make Play-Dough Make Your Kids Party More Memorable With Limokidz How To Earn Money Selling Discount Designer Kids Clothes Online Fun Activities for Kids - Birthday Craft Activities Courteeners Tickets For The Courteeners And Miles Kane Uk Tour 2010 Christmas Gifts - Children Shoppers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.89.85) / Processed in 0.014006 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4388, 956,