Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » SIP Dialer Traffic - Why Most SIP Providers Don't Want it
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

SIP Dialer Traffic - Why Most SIP Providers Don't Want it

Many SIP Termination providers do not like to have too much (if any) dialer traffic

. One of the reasons is that early 2009 many of their downstream tier one SIP providers started charging additional surcharges and penalties if the average length of the calls is too short, or if many calls do not complete.

Dialer traffic often has a very short ALOC (Average Length Of Call). So each call does not last very long and does not generate much revenue for the SIP termination provider.

Additionally dialers often make very many call attempts, clogging up the switches.

Because each VoIP call takes some time to set up this is non billable, dead time.

These calls are also far less likely to be picked up, and when there is no answer there usually is no charge and thus no revenue is being generated. So nowadays most SIP termination providers do not even want to take dialer traffic.

When chosing a provider, make sure that you are aware of what the surcharges are.

Ask if there is a minimum requirement for the following:

* ACD (Average Call Duration) also referred to as ALOC (Average Length Of Call)

* ASR (the ratio of calls being answered)

* Is there a maximum percentage of calls that are shorter than 6 seconds

It is also a good idea to check if you can get the CDR log files with a few days worth of data. With your CDR you can determine the actual statistics and traffic patern for your calls so that you can be sure that you meet the minimum.

By: Hosted Predictive Dialer
RegCure Registration ? - Don't Bypass This ! Efusjon Independent Distributors, You're Missing It Neil Young Tickets - Neil Young's Bridge School Benefit A Success The Importance Of Dieting For Bodybuilder's Overcome Prospects' Procrastination To Increase Seminar Registrations:increase Seminar Registrations Nfl Tickets - Injury Report, Week Eight Pandora & My Boy Friend! Barbados' Top Five Must-Do Activities Unique Visitors on Autopilot How Can I Forget My Crush - I'm Getting Emotional He's Broken My Heart Again - I'm Getting Emotional I Need To Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional Text To Send To Recent Ex - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.21.5) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.010199 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 1667, 952,
SIP Dialer Traffic - Why Most SIP Providers Don't Want it Copenhagen