Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Barbados' Top Five Must-Do Activities
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Barbados' Top Five Must-Do Activities

Of all the Caribbean islands, Barbados boasts the most repeat visitors

. If you're one of them then you know why: exquisite beauty, friendly people, mind-blowing beaches. Other activities to help you fall in love with Barbados are these: 1. Swim with the turtles. These gentle giants swim effortlessly through the clear blue sea and aren't shy about coming up and welcoming visitors to their island. To be guaranteed you'll find them, take a catamaran day cruise. Companies such as Tiami and Stiletto take you out around 10 a.m. and show you the most beautiful snorkeling spots along the west coast of the island (they'll have you back at your accommodation by 3). The staff on board the cats are friendly and helpful and feed you a fabulous Bajan lunch, too. But the highlight of the trip is, hands-down, swimming with the giant turtles. 2. Eat out! Dining out is an activity unto itself in Barbados. Try the new seaside restaurant Tapas in Hastings along the south coast or the venerable and romantic Josef's in St Lawrence Gap. From casual Mexican (Cafe Sol in St Lawrence Gap) to the pricey fine-dining offered by the Cliff (on the west coast), there's something for everyone (and everyone's budget). 3. Scuba and snorkel. Roger's will get you set up with Scuba gear and take you out on their boats to find the best spots. For snorkeling, you can do it when you're on a catamaran cruise -- or just buy a snorkel and mask and head out to a west- or south-coast beach. The water's as clear as a glass of water and there are plenty of friendly fish and coral to see. (We don't have sharks in Barbados.) 4. Surf. Check out the local surf shops for lessons; it's a blast to try at least once in your life. Warning: The east coast of the island is for expert surfers only; the Atlantic Ocean crashes against the shore here -- it's not safe to go into the water along the east coast. There's plenty of safe, fun surfing along the south and west costs of the island. 5. Drive. Rent a Moke (an open-air jeep) and explore. The island is safe and fun and, if you get lost (and on our winding roads you probably will), locals are happy to provide directions. Drive up to the north of the island -- the cliffs along the parish of St Lucy are dramatic -- then down the east coast to Bathsheba where you'll witness the force of nature in the Atlantic Ocean. Stop for a libation at Round House overlooking the dare-devil surfers. Breathe in the fresh sea air and enjoy life in Barbados.

By: Jane Shattuck
Unique Visitors on Autopilot How Can I Forget My Crush - I'm Getting Emotional He's Broken My Heart Again - I'm Getting Emotional I Need To Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional Text To Send To Recent Ex - I'm Getting Emotional He Just Wants To Hang Out - I'm Getting Emotional Depression How To Fix It - I'm Getting Emotional Help Him Get Over His Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over Assholes - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over An Asshole - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over A Cheater - I'm Getting Emotional How To Just Forget My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional Shold You Call Ex And Talk - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.193.172) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.005151 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2646, 952,
Barbados' Top Five Must-Do Activities Pirapozinho