Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Pandora & My Boy Friend!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pandora & My Boy Friend!

Pandora & My Boy Friend!

Now my boy friend and I get on very well and we often talk with each other

, exchanging our ideas about all things happening around us. This is resulting from some misunderstandings between us taking place before. Last time, I dragged him out to go shopping with me, though he was not very willing to do so. After we went outside, I knew he pretended to be happy with me, but I did not care much about that. While we were hanging, an attractive Pandora necklace caught my attention. It was a narrow long silver necklace with a little small green star pendant, which I liked a lot. Without hesitation, I decided to buy it. But the embarrassing thing was that I did not take my purse with me and I left it at home. However, after a second thought, I had an idea that my boy friend paid it for me. I left my purse at home. Would you pay it for me? Actually, it is just 10dollars. I said to my boy friend and showed him the beautiful necklace. It is really very good and I like it very much. Pay it for me, please. He looked at the necklace carefully for a while and said nothing. I could not wait for this and said with a little angry, OK. Please borrow me this 10 dollars and I will pay back later. But he seemed not to have heard my words and gave me a silence as a response. I was anxious about this, while he was very calm. After he observed the necklace, he said, Do not buy it. No need any more. Then he took my hands and got out of the shop. Later, I was not happy that he refused to pay the Pandora necklace for me. How could he do this? He must know my unhappiness and said that he would give me a surprise to make up. But I could not help thinking a lot about this thing. My boy friend actually refused to buy me a 10-dollar thing. He was so mean and selfish, which I really could not stand up most. So in my heart, I decided to dump him out of my life. Just before I wanted to say a word out, he gave me an exquisite box as soon as we got back home. I opened it and found the same Pandora necklace I saw at the daytime. I was so shocked and at the same time I realized everything. He did not want to pay that because he had already bought the same one for me. I misunderstood him. So after that, in order to avoid this kind of things happens again, we decide to let the other know what is really in our mind. And we are really happy now.
Share:

Pandora & My Boy Friend!

By: leona1980
Barbados' Top Five Must-Do Activities Unique Visitors on Autopilot How Can I Forget My Crush - I'm Getting Emotional He's Broken My Heart Again - I'm Getting Emotional I Need To Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional Text To Send To Recent Ex - I'm Getting Emotional He Just Wants To Hang Out - I'm Getting Emotional Depression How To Fix It - I'm Getting Emotional Help Him Get Over His Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over Assholes - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over An Asshole - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over A Cheater - I'm Getting Emotional How To Just Forget My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.151.141) / Processed in 0.005202 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 4317, 952,
Pandora & My Boy Friend!