Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Nfl Tickets - Injury Report, Week Eight
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Nfl Tickets - Injury Report, Week Eight

Nfl Tickets - Injury Report, Week Eight

No matter which team is examined at this point in the season

, each seems to be struggling with injuries in their own way. Some teams have the depth to withstand a few injuries, but any coach will say that it is nearly impossible to replace a top-notch star on a team. Following Week Seven play, some teams were forced to face the reality of moving on without some of the top names on their teams. One other, the Washington Redskins, seems to have dodged the IR bullet for now. The season is heating up even with the injuries, and fans can get NFL tickets.

Will Allen, Miami Dolphins: The Dolphins suffered a tough come-from-behind 46-34 loss to the New Orleans Saints in Week Seven, but it wasn't the only disappointing outcome from the matchup. The game also left cornerback Will Allen with a season-ending injury. He suffered an injury to his anterior cruciate ligament, which will require surgery.

The injury puts the Dolphins in an interesting predicament, as they will now be fielding two rookie cornerbacks as starters. Second-round pick Sean Smith was already starting at cornerback, and now he will be joined by first round pick Vontae Davis, who will replace Allen. Allen has been with the Dolphins since 2006 as a perennial starter and was with the New York Giants previously from 2001-2005.

Leon Washington, New York Jets: Jets running back Leon Washington's season-ending injury was of the dramatic sort. In the Jets game against the Oakland Raiders, which saw the Jets on top 38-0, Washington broke his leg after a six-yard run, with teammates reporting that the bone had broken the skin. He was already the team's second running back behind Thomas Jones, and he will be replaced by rookie Shonn Greene. Washington has been with the Jets since he entered the league in 2006, and he had tallied 331 yards so far this season. Nfl Tickets - Injury Report, Week Eight

Walter Jones, Seattle Seahawks: The Seattle Seahawks had a bye week for Week Seven, but the news of tackle Jones moving to injured reserve kept them in the headlines. The announcement was a long time coming, as Jones had gone through multiple knee surgeries starting last December. Because of his trouble healing, this could even be a career-ending injury for the 13-year pro. In his career, he was invited to nine Pro Bowls and started all 180 of the games he played in since 1997.His is one of many injuries the Seahawks are fighting through this season.

Chris Cooley, Washington Redskins: Redskins coaches and fans got quite a scare following the Redskins' 27-17 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. In the first half of that game, tight end Cooley went down with a broken right ankle. After the game, coach Jim Zorn stated that the injury could mean the end of Cooley's season. The team released a collective sigh of relief when further evaluation revealed that he could be back as soon as a month after the injuries. Cooley has been with the Redskins since he entered the league in 2004, and he has started every regular season game from 2005-2008.

by: Brent Warnken
Pandora & My Boy Friend! Barbados' Top Five Must-Do Activities Unique Visitors on Autopilot How Can I Forget My Crush - I'm Getting Emotional He's Broken My Heart Again - I'm Getting Emotional I Need To Get Over My Ex - I'm Getting Emotional Text To Send To Recent Ex - I'm Getting Emotional He Just Wants To Hang Out - I'm Getting Emotional Depression How To Fix It - I'm Getting Emotional Help Him Get Over His Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over Assholes - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over An Asshole - I'm Getting Emotional How To Get Over A Cheater - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.166.98) New York / New York City Processed in 0.006559 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3097, 952,
Nfl Tickets - Injury Report, Week Eight New York City