Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Robert Allenby plays with injure
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Robert Allenby plays with injure

span>Share: Let me say who is hero?I will recommend Robert Allenby who ignored a twisted ankle to take a share of the lead after the opening round of the Sony Open in Honolulu. The Australian fell off a curb in the Hawaiian city on Monday but his injury did not prove detrimental to his first day on the PGA Tour this year in blustery conditions at the Waialae Country Club. Allenby shot a five-under-par 65 to take a share of a six-way lead in the first full-field tournament of the season with Americans Zach Johnson, Davis Love III, John Merrick, Ryan Palmer and PGA Tour Qualifying School winner Troy Merritt. The sextet enjoy a one-shot lead over a 10-man group at four under including world number three Steve Stricker and Tom Lehman of the United States, Sweden's Carl Pettersson and Argentina's Angel Cabrera, the reigning Masters champion.(hi golfers,there are golf clubs for sale ) "I'll take that," the Australian said of his opening-round score. "I didn't know what to expect today. "I twisted my ankle on Monday and didn't know whether I was going to play, tried it out yesterday and sort of scraped it around the golf course. "I kind of did the same things today really. It's all a bit abbreviated, the old swing, but the short game's good and that's what counts. You need that when you're not 100%." Starting his round at the 10th hole, Allenby was four under as he made the turn, only to bogey his 10th hole, the par-four first. That left only 45 golfers in the 144-man field under par yet within five shots of the lead heading into the second round. J Donald was four over following a 74 with Sweden's Jesper Parnevik another shot in arrears alongside US Open champion Lucas Glover.

By: thachi
Chiropractor Greensboro Nc | Whiplash Diagnosis & Recovery Chiropractor Villa Park Il | Weight Loss Makes Your Scale's Life Easier Don't Rent Until You Read This! Chiropractor Las Vegas Nv | Treating Common Athletic Injuries Pregnancy's Beautiful Stretch Marks Jay Leno vs. Conan O'brien - The Tonight Show dilemma Less Testing Doesn't Necessarily Mean Less Fibreglass For Formula 1 Don't Miss To Get The Tickets Of Hilarious God Of Carnage Kitchen Light Fixtures - Here's Your Best Option The Worries You Don't Have While Using An E-cigarette My Butt's Too Big--should I Get Liposuction? Should You Really CALL Your Lead Prospects? Here's Another Option To Try Instead The History Of Dodge & Chrysler Automotive Products
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.202.221) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.008235 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3600, 952,
Robert Allenby plays with injure Ann Arbor