Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Should You Really CALL Your Lead Prospects? Here's Another Option To Try Instead
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should You Really CALL Your Lead Prospects? Here's Another Option To Try Instead

Should You Really CALL Your Lead Prospects? Here's Another Option To Try Instead

First...I will lay down the facts. There are more than just A FEW people in this world who have a little thing called CALLER ID. A huge amount of those people will screen their calls and not answer if they do not know who is calling them. SO WHAT if they gave you their number on your capture page...most people just think it is mandatory so they can get to that "talked about" second page. If you are like myself who is running an online business for the purpose of direct sales, you may not have your telephone account set up reflecting your business name, indicating you are making a "friendly" call. These people have obviously sparked SOME interest in your site, but that does not mean they know what they are getting into when they provide their number. If you want to gauge someone's interest as a potential customer or business associate, you could shoot them a quick personal e-mail. And I do not mean let your autoresponder do the work for you. A SEPARATE, personal e-mail---short and sweet. At this point, you have given another call to action and they can respond at their own convenience. Call them when they prove their worthiness or have arranged a specific time to hear from you! All the Best, ~^Amber^~ Pearson Penticton "A Place to Stay Forever", British Columbia P.S. Just because a lead gave you their number, does not mean they expect you will call or want you to call. Shoot them an e-mail instead to gauge true interest. People want to be nudged in the right direction, not shoved. To see more of the business model Amber is a part of, go check out this link.

By: Amber Pearson
The History Of Dodge & Chrysler Automotive Products Exploring The Idea Of 'debt Help'? Survey Scout Pro's And Con's Build a Teen's Self-Confidence in a Boot Camp Chiropractor Villa Park Il | Head Injuries: What You Need To Know Isn't It Time We All Got A Walk In Shower Here's How to Lose Lower Belly Fat Without Going Crazy Frbiz.com Reports China Unicom's First Report Card Iphone: 4 Days 5000 Winning Texas Holdem Poker Isn't Just Luck Chiropractor Wilmington Nc | How Chiropractors Offer Relief For Back Injuries Making University Life A Breeze With Self Storage In Reading's Cow Lane Do You Need An Antibiotic To Get Rid Of A Sinus Infection? - Nurse's Guide I'm A Man--can I Get Liposuction?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.167.176) / Processed in 0.005105 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2040, 952,