Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Making University Life A Breeze With Self Storage In Reading's Cow Lane
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Making University Life A Breeze With Self Storage In Reading's Cow Lane

Making University Life A Breeze With Self Storage In Reading's Cow Lane

It was a stressful time when I left home, moving out from living with my parents

, out into the real world, I didn't go to university, just out into the big wide world of work. Things for my daughter were much more stressful and troublesome and I was thankful that we had the assistance of a local self storage centre located off Reading's Cow lane to help us.

When your children leave home for the first time it can be quite an emotional time, when they finally reach the age of 18 and they start looking at universities. For my daughter it was a choice that was fairly simple. The economy was in a state of flux, there wasn't a great abundance of jobs out there, so she instead decided to keep studying for the future. Her university of choice was at Reading, which suited me as it was only a couple of hours away.

We emotionally packaged up all her belongings and made the trip down to help her settle in and lessen the impact of moving in and we were all in for a huge shock. The halls of residence were tiny, really tiny. There was no way that we had enough room to store all of her stuff in the room. One option was to take it back home with us, but it quickly became apparent that this wasn't an option as there were items that she would need.

We decided to search around for somewhere to store the items and found a storage centre down the road, the self storage centre in Reading's Cow Lane was located close to the train station which was something that we found quite handy when my daughter wanted to bring certain items home and replace them with others.Making University Life A Breeze With Self Storage In Reading's Cow Lane

Initially we had no idea about what we wanted; thankfully the staff at the self storage centre in Reading near Cow Lane had experience in helping students arrange storage. They were able to explain to us the size of the storage container we would need, helpful tips on how to make the best use of the storage and they even offered a free collection service, enabling my daughter to relax and enjoy the fresher's week as oppose to panicking about moving items around.

As if that wasn't enough the self storage centre in Reading's Cow Lane also offered a discount to students who used their facility. There was a 20% discount to students when paying up front. We had already decided that we would only use the storage for the first 3 months and then hopefully she could get into student accommodation which would be more spacious.

The three months quickly passed and with her possessions close on hand at the self storage centre in Reading's Cow Lane, my daughter quickly adapted to living with her parents, she has now moved into a house with several other student friends and she has been able to move her spare items out of storage, but I'm not sure how she would have survived without them with her.

by: Anna Stenning
Do You Need An Antibiotic To Get Rid Of A Sinus Infection? - Nurse's Guide I'm A Man--can I Get Liposuction? Coach Hire Birmingham In England's Second Largest City Let's Take A Look At Flossing Chiropractor Wilmington Nc | How Chiropractors Offer Relief For Back Injuries Those Terrible Balding Signs and How to Reverse Them Before It's Too Late Power, Reliability & Feature Richness - Dotnetnuke An Open Source Framework Should I Get Lasik Surgery? - Nurse's Guide Why It's Important To Build Backlinks To Your Website The Early Signs of Balding Can Save Your Hair - Don't Fall Victim Headsets, Phones And Headset Phones, "we're Not Just In Kansas Anymore Todo" Even Antivirus Scanners Can't Protect From All Malware Roofing & Water Tanks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.141.42) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.013241 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2908, 952,
Making University Life A Breeze With Self Storage In Reading's Cow Lane Casper