Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Rob Thomas Tickets - Plans To Return Home, Where It's Comfortable
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Rob Thomas Tickets - Plans To Return Home, Where It's Comfortable

You knew that he didn't want to be lonely anymore in his 2005 album Something to Be

, and now Rob Thomas is remedying that problem as he returns to the group Matchbox Twenty for a new studio set. Though still supporting his second successful solo record Cradlesong with a tour, Thomas plans to be back with the guys next year once his current tour wraps up. He revealed to the Detroit News that they have "already started to kick some ideas around."

After Thomas left the group in 2005, Matchbox Twenty went on hiatus until 2007, when a new slew of musicians came onboard to attempt some similarly infused contemporary adult grunge. Without Thomas, however, the results were only mediocre to the success that will be inevitable once Twenty's principal songster returns. "I think that's just where everything started for me. Those guys are my family... it's just what I'm really comfortable with," Thomas revealed to LiveDaily.

A veteran performer and songwriter, Thomas has seen success with two solo albums that have earned him a record number of albums sold (about 80 million) and a headlining set featuring OneRepublic and Carolina Liar. The second headlining set for this army brat who generally thrived in South Carolina and Florida, Rob Thomas tickets are sure to be a crowd pleaser this year.

It might have just been differing opinions that originally separated the quartet, but after Thomas' first solo stint and a new Matchbox Twenty album, the guys forgot about the past and thought about the future. It started innocently enough - Thomas invited guitarist Paul Doucette to play a quick set with him while performing in New York, and "it kind of changed everything," admitted Thomas to CJBK Newstalk. "And we're like, 'Alright, we're being silly.'" And with that, the 1990s group was back on. Rob Thomas Tickets - Plans To Return Home, Where It's Comfortable

Born in 1972 on an Army base in Landstuhl, Germany, Thomas floated through the States after high school and landed with a group of musicians in Orlando during the early '90s that helped him form Tabitha's Secret. While the group's success was only local, once Brian Yale, Doucette and Thomas all headed for higher pastures, renaming themselves Matchbox Twenty, their success became legendary. As a group, Matchbox Twenty was beyond mainstream, yet Thomas didn't find individual success until after the group's multi-platinum debut, with the Carlos Santana duet "Smooth." Penning the track, Thomas won two Grammy Awards that year - Record of the Year and Song of the Year.

The simplicity of the track ended up defining Thomas' career. Rather than focusing solely on performing, Thomas worked extensively on his skills as a songwriter. "Songwriting is the only thing that makes sense to me. Years of doing it helps, but the truth is that the reason you do it for years is because it's what you do," he says on his website. The result left Thomas parading around as a veteran performer, songwriter and producer - helping Matchbox Twenty see two more successful sets followed by his own solo career. With two solo albums and a potential for more grungy licks via Matchbox, it's doubtful that there will ever be a shortage of Rob Thomas tunes.

by: Brent Warnken
Sewer & Drains Manuelle De Construction D'une Terrasse En Bois Lionel Richie Tickets - 'just Go' To His December Concert! Let's hear it for the African Cup of Nations Anne's UGG Boots Making Money On Ebay - Don't Give Up! The Story Behind We Didn't Start The Fire Enjoy A High-end Vehicle From An Exotic Car Rental Company Pools Don't Waste Water PrĂªmio LiterĂ¡rio Valdeck Almeida De Jesus" - Resultado Final 2009 STAR India PLUS Launches 'ICC Cricket World' And 'Asian Variety Show' It's Snowing - Is My Son's School Closed - Maybe? Dictating A Courier Driver's Route
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.163.58) / Processed in 0.012819 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3319, 952,