Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Let's hear it for the African Cup of Nations
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Let's hear it for the African Cup of Nations

After the tragic events prior to the start of the African Cup of Nations

, it's nice to see that the football is underway and getting the attention it deserves. While no one has forgotten about the fate that befell the Togo team bus, there is still a tournament to be played and those footballers present are doing themselves proud by showcasing the talents they have. We've seen some amazing games so far. Not least the opening match which saw Mali come back from 4-0 down against hosts Angola to secure a thrilling draw. I was up out of my seat in my front room when the equalising goal went in, I can tell you. Of course, England fans have an extra reason to be interested in the ACoN - one of their World Cup opponents are playing in it. Algeria, have been drawn in the same group as the Three Lions, so it's no surprise that people in the UK have been taking an interest in how things are going. Unfortunately for Algeria, the answer is not well. They lost their first game 3-0 to Malawi, a side ranked 99th in the world. Algeria now face Mali and a loss would see them eliminated before the group stage has even come to an end. So then, three easy points for England in South Africa this summer then? Perhaps but perhaps not. While Algeria might be struggling at the African Cup of Nations, it might be that the side is concentrating on peaking for the big one, the World Cup. There's no doubt that teams always raise their game against the English and if complacency takes hold then the superstars of the Premier League could be in for a nasty shock in a few months time. However, Fabio Capello's boys seem more disciplined and professional in recent years, and they shouldn't give Algeria a sniff of an upset.

By: Ian Coulson
Anne's UGG Boots Making Money On Ebay - Don't Give Up! The Story Behind We Didn't Start The Fire Enjoy A High-end Vehicle From An Exotic Car Rental Company Pools Don't Waste Water PrĂªmio LiterĂ¡rio Valdeck Almeida De Jesus" - Resultado Final 2009 STAR India PLUS Launches 'ICC Cricket World' And 'Asian Variety Show' It's Snowing - Is My Son's School Closed - Maybe? Dictating A Courier Driver's Route How To Cut Her If You're Already Involved Automobiles: Your Precious Possession Get Ripped & Build Power & Strength With This Explosive Workout Used by Rugby Players American Idol Tonight's Rock Theme
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.189.7) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011002 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2277, 952,
Let's hear it for the African Cup of Nations New York City