Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review of the Alanis Morissette CD Jagged Little Pill
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review of the Alanis Morissette CD Jagged Little Pill

jagged Little Pill stated simply is one of Alanis Morissette's best CDs to date.

It's a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I'm more than happy to announce that's exactly what I must say about this one. There simply is NOT a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

jagged Little Pill has a nicely varied, mix of 13 tracks that are very well written songs by this clearly gifted artist. Most of the songs display a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Clearly drawing from what I can only imagine are her own real life experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions like love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance. They're all here.

Overall jagged Little Pill is excellent from beginning to end. One of those CDs that after a few listens the songs are just etched into your memory. A must have for the Pop fan. Really sensational from beginning to end.

While the entire CD is really very good the truly standout tunes are track 4 - Hand In My Pocket, track 5 - Right Through You, and track 13 - You Oughta Know.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - All I Really Want. Outstanding!

jagged Little Pill Release Notes:

Alanis Morissette originally released jagged Little Pill on June 13, 1995 on the Maverick label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. All I Really Want

2. You Oughta Know

3. Perfect

4. Hand In My Pocket

5. Right Through You

6. Forgiven

7. You Learn

8. Head Over Feet

9. Mary Jane

10. Ironic

11. Not The Doctor

12. Wake Up

13. You Oughta Know - (alternate take)

Personnel: Alanis Morissette (vocals, harmonica); Glen Ballard (guitar, keyboards, programming); Basil Fung, Joel Shearer, Michael Landau, Dave Navarro (guitar); Benmont Tench, Michael Thompson (organ); Lance Morrison, Flea (bass); Rob Ladd (drums, percussion); Matt Laug (drums); Gota Yashiki. Engineers include: Christopher Fogel, Glen Ballard. Recorded at Westlake Studios and Signet Sound, Hollywood, California.

Baking Pans
Commission Takers Review Landing Page Robot Review: Is It Worth The High Price Tag? Ultimate Scrapebox Tutorials - review Launch Jacking Review and Coupon Discount Why Do You Need to Visit Shanghai World Financial Center Rapid Income Creator Review and Coupon Discount CBSurge (CB Surge) Review and Coupon Discount A Truthful YourNetBiz Review - Wait A Minute Financial Advisor Experience - 7 Questions You Must Ask! Commission Overload Bonus & Review Review of Fibroids Miracle - Does it truly work? The Things I've Found No Gimmick, No Cost, Real Money Maker Canon PowerShot SD1400IS Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.248.1) / Processed in 0.010305 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 2445, 385,