Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Landing Page Robot Review: Is It Worth The High Price Tag?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Landing Page Robot Review: Is It Worth The High Price Tag?

Landing Page Robot Review: Is It Worth The High Price Tag

?

Landing Page Robot is a browser based software package that creates customized WordPress themes. The concept was to simplify the task of creating a professional looking, SEO optimized squeeze page that search engines like and that convert. It appears that Landing Page Robot excels in that regard and it truly lives up to the claims it makes in the sales video.

Landing Page Robot was developed by Trey Smith, who has been around for a while and is well connected in the internett marketing community. His mentor and cousin is Frank Kern, who is a highly sought after internet marketing consultant. Trey Smith got started as an affiliate marketer, but now has a few products under his belt, including Software System and Penny Traffic which have received some favorable reviews. He is a high energy guy and is no stranger to flash and spin which I'm not criticizing, just describing what I see when I review his projects.

The Landing Page Robot software helps users create squeeze pages with opt-ins, review sites, sales pages, and blog templates all based on the WordPress platform. It allows users to change headers, footers, colors and content and makes it easy to update and tweak as needed. The software appears to help streamline the process of creating quality squeeze pages which is nice for affiliate marketing purposes. Anyone looking for a fast and simple software solution will be impressed with this product.

The biggest concern with this product is its price of $197 when there are other customizable WordPress theme generators such as OptimizePress or Socrates which performs many of the same tasks for half the price. Landing Page Robot is priced more in line with Thesis and Flexsqueeze. I don't believe that OptimizePress can create review pages though, but it does create professional looking simple webpages quite easily as well. In defense of Landing Page Robot though, the sites that it is capable of creating are visually appealing and, according to Mr. Smith, are SEO optimized and Google friendly.

The word on the street regarding Landing Page Robot is mixed with the biggest issue being its price tag when there are competitors available for about half the price. It does function quite well with a user friendly interface. Creating unlimited, high quality squeeze paresis the goal and with that it succeeds. If you like the idea of creating your own custom, WordPress themes with multiple variations for headers, footers and colors and don't mind paying a premium for it, then you should consider this software
Ultimate Scrapebox Tutorials - review Launch Jacking Review and Coupon Discount Why Do You Need to Visit Shanghai World Financial Center Rapid Income Creator Review and Coupon Discount CBSurge (CB Surge) Review and Coupon Discount A Truthful YourNetBiz Review - Wait A Minute Financial Advisor Experience - 7 Questions You Must Ask! Commission Overload Bonus & Review Review of Fibroids Miracle - Does it truly work? The Things I've Found No Gimmick, No Cost, Real Money Maker Canon PowerShot SD1400IS Review Thermaclear Reviews: Just a Little Tweak to Get to the Top World of Warcraft Cataclysm Zygotguide Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.218.105) / Processed in 0.009581 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2673, 385,
Landing Page Robot Review: Is It Worth The High Price Tag?