Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review: Handmark TweetCaster beta
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review: Handmark TweetCaster beta

Twitter clients seem to be dime a dozen these days

, but that does not mean there is no place for new rivals. Sign in TweetCaster Handmark, which was closed beta for a while and now it is not yet available to the general public(but should be soon). We put it through its steps on the Motorola Droid. Will be able to stand up to heavy weights as Seesmic and Twidroid Pro ? Find out after the break.

Update: Our pal Matt Miller at ZDNet gives TweetCaster what-in the video review. View.

User Interface

As for mobile clients, Twitter, there are two basic forms: Bare-bones applications and applications that will allow for candy UI, sometimes at the expense of functionality. TweetCaster find a good middle ground, especially when it comes to user interface. Of course, many tweets, take up more room. Im on average about four tweets screen. From the main timeline, you can also read the @reply, DMS, bookmarks and tweets list(although the letter does not work for me in beta). Scrolling is smooth at the droid.

Phone Tapping the menu button on the main timeline gives the possibility to go to the top of the list(love it), refresh the list can be found supporters and those after, the filter tweets Handmark applications get more and more. Choose more and find a quick following(enter your name and immediately after), refresh all(time line, @response and MG), settings, and on the screen.

Choose an option from the second screen they should take the place for more apps option. Handmark You can not blame for this, but, yes, we can. Do not do dive deeper into tools for everyday users.

Writing tweet is very simple. Press the menu button and you can reduce the URLs, add a photo(or from the gallery or directly from the camera), tag your tweet or a reference or from the list supporters, or those after.

And this is a very cool feature: Tap on the little eyeball icon in the upper left corner of the screen and divides. At the bottom of your editing window, and the top line shows the time. This is useful if want to ask the tweet, but not necessarily retweet it.

TweetCaster works well in a horizontal orientation, but its really only useful for writing tweets. Switch on the landscape in the time line, and you only one or two at a time tweets .

Multiple accounts To me, access to multiple accounts is necessary for each client Twitter, desktop or mobile phone. I hope you are not as schizophrenia. But if you have multiple accounts at the poles, covered with TweetCaster has happened. Looking back on the main screen, where it says @PhilNickinson. Tap the left arrow button and you are moved to the menu the account. From there you can select different time lines.

This is an additional step in comparison to Twidroid that shifts accounts to the left or right swipes from the main timeline. Therefore, I prefer TweetCaster. This is a taps, for sure, but Im always Twidroid transfer of accounts in the event.

Still, I love the ability to Twidroid see all @replies as one big stream. Yes, this is a compromise.

Yes long as were on the accounts of the screen, youll notice that you can instantly get into the Trends, the search and Next, which notes that were sent tweets nearby location. Its kind of a strange place for those options. I expected to find them after hitting the menu button on the main timeline.(Not to beat a dead horse, but again, that the More Applications button. Mkay?)

Trends shows trends in topics and search is obvious. search may also be written, which is nice.

Next tweets feature is a bit strange. It will give you a list of tweets that are probably in a nearby location. But you have no way of knowing how they are displayed only as tweets and are not visible on the map.(Tweetie 2 for iPhone will be near tweets at the top of Google Maps, so this should be done.)

bottom line We have all the applications you use Twitter. We all know how they work. I Handmark in TweetCaster, even in beta, is right there with the best customer Android. TweetCaster should be available in the coming weeks. will be free, with ads version and full version of the premium costs $4.99.

Now, for good measure, a few screenshots.

Via: Review: Handmark TweetCaster beta

Related Posting Search Result:Android App Review: Galcon[video]

Before switching to Android, Galcon was easily my favorite games on the iPod Touch. The author has been working ha...Android App Review: G4 TV

G4 has changed a bit since his birth on TechTV, but in a new application is completely equipped with the featur...Review: the new interface Sense HTC Android phone

When HTC used Mobile World Congress to announce a few new Android phones, is also an opportunity to learn a comp...

Review: Handmark TweetCaster beta

By: blue20
Company Expenses - Ways To Save Money On A Tight Budget Mark O'Hanlon Company Expenses - How To Save Company's Money Review Playa Del Carmen Rentals Are Suitable For Every Budget Peter Lowe Green Power Made Easy - Build Your Own Wind Turbine Review Free Traffic And Money - The Latest Secret Playa Del Carmen Rentals Fit For Every Budget Type David Hogg Stop Herpes Now – How to Treat Herpes Review Odyssey crimson series 550 Putter Review Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Review Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review Gov-resources Reviewed Usage of Vacuum Bag Sealers The Money Merge Account
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.120.206) New York / New York City Processed in 0.006000 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 5354, 385,
Review: Handmark TweetCaster beta New York City