Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review Canon XS Black
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review Canon XS Black

good product. I am a beginner at this, so everything is kind of new to me. but it is very easy to use and image quality is very nice. This camera can do much more once you get beyond the beginner stuff, but it will take a bit 'all down. but overall a very fulfilling purchase.

It is said that no matter what you buy DSLR, you have the opportunity to obtain Top Images notch, regardless of brand or model. Obviously, as you climb higher up the list of DSLR models, become more beautiful and more pleasant. But if you're a beginner, this camera can do whatever you want.

This camera is truly amazing.

Display: Awesome! Canon XSi has a slightly larger screen, which is why some choose this, but nothing special for me, this is good!

Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Couldnt be easier.

Features: packed with features. The only one I am very sorry to be missing is the ability to use a wireless remote control. I do not know the name of it but there is a wireless signal that left out of the XS, which does not mean we 1000D remote wireless users. But first we have the second hour;)

Quality: Beautiful! I saw the pictures from the XSi and T1i and one can hardly tell the difference between them and XS! Its amazing. Especially outdoors. This camera produces some amazing bokeh. Theyre simply amazing.

Battery life: I take weeks. I have never almost pop off the charger to recharge the battery. Its amazing and fantastic! I thought about buying an extra battery, but when I do not need one, this taking so long.

Low light operation. Its not terrible, but it is slooow shutter speed in low light, leading to blurred images. But is not that bad.

Transfer: Very good!

Controls: All you shoot manually. Ive been very impressed. And it shows a meter, as the image is exposed, which is handy.

Shooting Speed: Very nice! Sometimes not in low light conditions, but no big deal.

Overall: Buy this camera if you're a beginner's digital SLR world, or even an amateur. The kit lens makes me wonder, can not wait to see what works best with lenses.

Cheers. :)

I had my Canon XS for several months and just started taking photography classes to help me better understand all the bells and whistles of photography. One problem I led the life of the battery. I have the original battery after fully charged, there are only three lines of battery life when I put in my camera. I was told by an "expert" battery distributor, the problem might be my camera. I put a new battery with the same result. Does anyone have any idea why? All proposals will be very useful. Otherwise, I'm happy with my camera ...

UPDATE: 8/24/10

SO .... since I posted, I actually took my battery and camera in tow, to have an expert look into it. And here, the battery is fine, I looked bad .... Sorry for the 4 stars ...... If you could change 5-star to my Cannon Rebel XS.

Read More....

Review Canon XS Black

By: ShellSort
Budget Bpo Firms Rule Kip Herriage Proposes Money Mentors International Review Canon XSI Kit Review Pentax K x 18 55mm Black Kit Review Canon EOS 7D 28 135mm Kit Review Canon EOS 5D Mark II Asset finance from trafalgarleasing.co.uk Dont Buy Ian Kessler's Male Multiple Orgasm Until You Read This Review Judging The Potential: Performance Review What Are Direct Hard Money Lenders? Acoustical Sound Absorption Material Review Foot Creams: Review Before Use Magnetic Sponsoring Infection - Fraud Or Effective - Authotity Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.41.142) / Processed in 0.013315 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3623, 385,
Review Canon XS Black