Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review Pentax K x 18 55mm Black Kit
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review Pentax K x 18 55mm Black Kit

This camera may be about the best choice for a super-zoom sufferer who is finally

ready to give up on limited optics and tiny point-and-shoot sensors and wants to explore what a real digital camera can do. If you do not feel like spending thousands of $$$ on your dSLR setup, then this camera is a great choice. You might just want to buy a more flexible lens, such as Sigma 18-200mm for Pentax (or anything similar according to your preference and budget) as the kit lenses are not as multifunctional as this Sigma. You might want to buy just the body and then choose your optics.

I think that the 4 AA battery power source is a great choice and a money-saver, but you have to buy good quality batteries (lithium or NiMH) in order to avoid any disappointment that is inevitable when you try to use cheap Alkalines in a high-drain device such as a full-featured digital camera. I use NiMH batteries from respectable manufacturers (Sanyo, MAHA, Lenmar) and they work just fine.

My Pentax K-x went through spontaneous photo shoots, low-light long distance photo shoots, a vacation in a mountainous wilderness and I do not see any negative impact upon its performance or looks. Just make sure that you use the proper lens wiping sheets with Methanol to clean the lenses and filters. Do use a good UV filter at all times to keep the lenses our of trouble. Make sure that you change your lens in a clean environment or at least, do it quickly and use a body cap in the process.

Most importantly, though, once you get your K-x, download and install the latest Firmware update. Doing so can make your photo shooting experience somewhat better.

I bought this as a back up for the K-7. I shoot wildlife only. I know nothing about any other photography. But i find myself reaching for this sometimes. It is really an excellent camera for the price. I also want to comment on the excellent sensor in the camera. It is better than my K-7 at hight ISO settings. Which is very important to me. Very good product for the price.

Read More...

Review Pentax K x 18 55mm Black Kit

By: ShellSort
Review Canon EOS 7D 28 135mm Kit Review Canon EOS 5D Mark II Asset finance from trafalgarleasing.co.uk Dont Buy Ian Kessler's Male Multiple Orgasm Until You Read This Review Judging The Potential: Performance Review What Are Direct Hard Money Lenders? Acoustical Sound Absorption Material Review Foot Creams: Review Before Use Magnetic Sponsoring Infection - Fraud Or Effective - Authotity Review Earning Money Through Hard Work Etf Trend Trading Review: User Feedback Etf Trend Trading Review: Why Buy And Hold Doesn't Work A Career In Court Reporting Is Both Financially And Personally Rewarding
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.28.202) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.012397 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2522, 385,
Review Pentax K x 18 55mm Black Kit Mountain View