Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Playskool Alphie Reviews
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Playskool Alphie Reviews

Playskool Alphie Reviews

Playskool Alphie Product Details

Alphie learning toy robot - Who better to explore the world with someone whos new to it? This figure Alphie robot is in a field trip to his home planet, and with a smile and gestures somewhat eccentric, his mission to introduce your child to learn! Theres almost nothing of this little dynamo doesn't want to speak - from letter sounds and how to pattern classification, cause and effect, vocabulary development and more, her figure Alphie is all a big class into a mobile robot friend . As the buttons are illuminated, and as he sings and plays the music, the child's brain is a stretch, grow and help turn him or her that a super-duper and problem solver! Educational fun on the go is as easy as can be, too, with these little guys run ball and the point of storage for your cards in your backpack. Theres a lot to discover when you're a preschooler and Alphie action figure of the most important lessons, too: learning is tons and tons of fun! the figure of the robot comes with 30 double-sided cards.

Hasbro began in 1923. Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time and services to a wide portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world.

Product Details

Amazon Sales Rank: #64 in Toys & Games

Brand: Playskool

Model: 39350

Dimensions: 10.98" h x 12.01" w x 5.98" l, 2.60 pounds

Features

There's a whole lot to discover when you're a preschooler and this Alphie figure shares one of the most important lessons, too

Fun and engaging electronic robot figure

Introduce your child to letters, math skills, special reasoning, cause and effect and much more

Robot figure sings and plays music and features light up buttons

Robot figure comes with 30 double-sided cards

My Personal Review On Playskool Alphie

small age range for which is best, but otherwise is Alphie Five Stars My wife and I have this for our daughter for four years. She has been using a computer since I was three years and we needed something that was electronics that keep your attention on your computer (preferably game, not related video.) Alphie ending fit perfectly. Although she is a bit advanced for games and activities that has maintained its interest for some time. Now he is showing our 6 months old how to use, so it is likely to become a good start for her, as well as an excellent tool for the union of both.

Each card has two parts, each with a game or activity. They range from the simple set of letters and math, which I am very interested is seeing how my youngest daughter is at her as we will use this as an introduction to mathematics and literature. We also find it very funny that Alphie seems to have a little personality ... that will reach all kinds of comments between games and steps, such as' hold on while I drink a glass of water "or" could scratch an itch "(with the flashing button to press to calm Alphie). Alphie provide also alludes to the correct answer if the setting is not correct.

We had only two minor complaints about Alphie ... First, a card is not recognized. No matter what we do or how it fits, there is a card that can not be read by Alphie. The second reason is durability ... cards are laminated cardboard thin, much like a good game of cards, so it will bend and tear easily. After a month of use, which have appeared to have been in better shape then I expected, but are starting to show some wear. I think once my youngest gets hold of it, the cards will not last much longer. Children may be a little hard with toys and laminated cardboard is not very forgiving. The cards also limit young children can be before using this toy unsupervised. If my daughter when she was two and left the room for three seconds, I would go back to a pile of folded cards and mutilated. So, in general, two is a bit too young for cards and four is a bit too old for lessons ... leaving a small age window when Alphie would be more appropriate. Alphie itself is quite resilient and robust. Fortunately, at least you can replace the cards.

In general, this is a highly recommended toy for parents looking to get their child an electronic device without them addicted to video games at the moment. As I said, my 4 year old is a bit advanced for the part of the lesson of the games, but keep your attention in the same way, and for a younger child who is learning, this would be even more valuable.

For more information on Playskool Alphie Review, please visit http://babyeducationaltoysreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/playskool-alphie-review-alphie-2999-at.html which provide with Playskool Alphie's personal review,product details and other Baby Educational Toys Reviews
Jason Carter Get Rid Tattoo - How To Remove Tattoo Review Review of the Pathfinder Movie Reviews Of Frugal Mom's Guide Survive In Place Free-Survive In Place Com Review Cruise Ship Ratings And Reviews Kidz in the Hall - The in Crowd Album Review Perfect Optimizer Review Torrent-Perfect Optimizer Review 2009 Consumer Wealth System Review and Coupon Discount Maverick Money Makers Review and Coupon Discount Hyper FB Traffic Review and Coupon Discount Review of the Alanis Morissette CD Jagged Little Pill Commission Takers Review Landing Page Robot Review: Is It Worth The High Price Tag?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.112.217) / Processed in 0.012969 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 5008, 385,
Playskool Alphie Reviews