Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Petzl E93 PS Tikka 2 Headlamp, Storm Gray best price
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Petzl E93 PS Tikka 2 Headlamp, Storm Gray best price

Petzl E93 PS Tikka 2 Headlamp, Storm Gray

This is a good little product. The headlamp angle can be adjusted, so that it points straight ahead, or down at an angle. The light is bright and the headband is adjustable. It folds up very small and is very lightweight. I have it in my camera bag, but it can fit into a pocket. It opens easily and runs on 3 AAA batteries, which came with the headband. I think it is great for those times when you can't carry a flashlight in your hand and you need just a little quality light on the subject, but it would never replace a professional grade headlamp.

I gave this 4 stars because of the price. The performance deserves 5 stars.Petzl E93 PS Tikka 2 Headlamp, Storm Gray best price

My HVAC guy had a head lamp like this one and I knew I needed one too. He said he picked up 5 of them at Home Depot for what I'd paid for this one on Amazon but in spite of the cost, this light has been worth what I paid. It gives me the freedom to work with both hands free in tight, dark places and has saved me both time and frustration. Its bright LED light has also been really helpful in reading the small print in documents and for reading bedtime stories to my daughter in her dimly lit bedroom. She also uses it to read her books in the car when we're driving after dark. For the driver, it is much better than if she used the dome light.

The headlamp a very useful product. I only hope it is as durable as it is useful.

This headlamp has been a great addition to our tool arsenal. We use it in the attic, under the sink, walking the dog. The useful high beam, low beam and flashing options have all come in handy. We waited WAY too long to get this item. Well worth the money!

I had a tikka 1 I believe that lasted me from 2001 to 2010, 9 years. And I used that one a LOT. I still think the battery life on that old one was MUCH better, but this is a solid design. Petzl makes the best head lamps, imho.

NOTE: There's another petzl head-lamp that I got it has ONE light (not 2-4 mini leds) and has multiple other features like a red led. That one I would give 1 star because it's battery was 1/3 of all other headlamps it seemed and an annoying light would flash to indicate it's almost always low battery life, which made reading with it impossibly distracting.

This model doesn't suffer from that rapidly depleting battery life (too fast at least) nor the annoying light flash signal.

Petzl is such a solid, possibly, the best manufacturer of light-weight headlamps.

I didn't give it five because I swear the old tikka 1 seemed to have much more impressive battery life.

Read morePetzl E93 PS Tikka 2 Headlamp, Storm Gray
Pet Insurance for the Italian Greyhound Dog Excessively Licking --Licking: affectionate, disconcerting, or just plain disgusting? The Maltese Dog Dog Joint Problems - Does Glucosamine Really Help? After the Spill - Whats Next for the Worlds Oil & Petroleum Firms The Scope of Academic Competiveness Grant: Eligibility Isssue of public interest in a petition under section 397/398 of Companies Act, 1956? Cheap Pet Insurance – Customized Policies Formal Pettiskirts Dog Grooming Tables - How To Select The Right One Dog Wee, how to stop it staining lawns Pet Lizards Gecko Dog Grooming Costs - Choosing The Very Best Price To Care Your Pet
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.140.5) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012579 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2822, 969,
Petzl E93 PS Tikka 2 Headlamp, Storm Gray best price Kista