Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Personal Hololink Review and Comments
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Personal Hololink Review and Comments

Hololink caught my attention because of the author's reference to music, and it's claim that the system is not a kind of audiobook but deals with new brainwave neurotechnology.

The site explains this quite well through a lengthy and scientific introduction. In short, you are "tuning in" to specific channels in your mind such as happiness and energy.

I listened to the demo, ten minutes long, and found it very relaxing (despite a helicopter-like buzzing) but did not come out focused or refreshed, just unwound. It came very close to what I feel like after a meditative reflexercise session. Surprisingly, about ten minutes later I did start to feel like I had a bit more energy and my fingers (I was working) were flying across the keyboard at a much better rate than my usual 3pm speed.

Intrigued, curious, and as it's my nature to stock up on stress relieving products, (we all have quirks) I put the Hololink system on my credit card.

Let me say first that finding an hour a day to close my eyes and listen to the track was not easy, but I was committed, and so found myself listening to it right before bed. I felt remarkably well the next morning, like I had eight hours of full sleep instead of my usual five hour shutdown.

I think for the price this is a great product to take a chance on (money back guaranteed) as long as you will be listening faithfully. I continue to use the bonus ten minute track during my breaks but haven't made it through the hour long track more than a couple times.

To listen to a short demo and see if it might work for you, click the demo link on the site.
Jamie Lewis's Wealth In A Box Review VBR231 Review - A Short Look At The Vizio Blu-ray Disc Player Movie Review: Life As We Know It What Recession? There is No Recession! A Recession Beating Industry Begins With Little Alga How Does Vacuum Forming Machine Work? Anxiety Attacks and The Charles Linden Review Team Idemise Leveling Guide Review - Find Out If This Will Help You Level 1-80 in WoW Fortune2x2 Review Sure, You Can Live On A Budget, But I'm Not Rich... BioElements reviews: No More than Just a Moisturizer? Saving Money As A Student How to use private label rights to make money?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.169.78) / Processed in 0.011273 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1726, 385,