Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Fortune2x2 Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Fortune2x2 Review

Fortune2x2 Review

Fortune2x2 is a new network marketing opportunity that has recently been launched. The company was founded by Robert Corriveau and Parvis Parvizi. Both have been very successful in the MLM industry. Here is my honest review.

There are many new network marketing opportunities that have come into existence in the past few months. Most are founded on the more traditional methods of compensation and offer innovative products from the health and wellness industry. There are also the simple MLMs where the focus is more on the compensation and less on the products.

Fortune2x2 falls into this category. All network marketing companies compensate on retail sales, but the real money is made through the residual compensation plan which is based on recruiting new members into the company.

This company offers the following to their members:

Replicate website & backoffice

(4) New Ebooks each month to sell

How to find free products to resell

Discount on Video product

Access to Surfing the Green

Access to Surf the Rig

Access to AAHits

Access to Avalanche Safelist.

The one time cost to join Fortune2x2 is $39.95. This will allow members to gain access to all the above products and enter them into the 1x2 cycle matrix. I will not go much into detail on the compensation plan so I suggest doing your due diligence to fully understand it before you join.

All members need to do to break even is refer 2 new members into the program.

After the first cycle members are automatically placed into the 1x2 Power Roll matrix. Again all it takes is 2 referrals to complete the cycle and earn $5. Members will then be auto enrolled in the 2x2 Follow Me matrix. All it takes is 2 direct referrals & (2) each - 6 total - from you direct referrals to complete to earn $100. Members will be re-entered into another 2x2 Follow Me and also gets placed in the 2x10 Power Matrix. This is where members will earn the much sought after residual income.

All in all Forture2x2 is a legitimate opportunity. There will actually be a few folks who earn a significant income. It is all about recruiting new members. Those who can do this will earn big while those who can will not. It is that simple

Like most MLM opportunities Fortune2x2 falls short in teaching their members how to properly accomplish this. If you are serious about earning online, I always suggest investing in a comprehensive internet marketing training program. This will give you the ability to market any opportunity or business online or off-line which will increase you chances for success.
Sure, You Can Live On A Budget, But I'm Not Rich... BioElements reviews: No More than Just a Moisturizer? Saving Money As A Student How to use private label rights to make money? Appliance Industry: "to Jane" And "longevity" Of The Association - Vacuum Metal Storage Buildings And More: Green Building Ideas That Save You Money Clients' Reviews Chasing The Means On How To Buy Li Central Vacuums Know The Forms Of Payment That Are Accepted Before You Make A Money Transfer To Armenia Budget Hotels In Puerto Pollensa & Majorca Dessa Reviewed by Dwight Hobbes Airbrush Makeup Reviews Surveys4Income review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.169.78) / Processed in 0.010637 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2728, 385,
Fortune2x2 Review