Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » My Holidays From Dublin Travel Guide - Costa Del Sol
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Holidays From Dublin Travel Guide - Costa Del Sol

It's no wonder Costa del Sol translates into "Sunshine Coast"... With over 300 days of sunshine a year this region is a real holiday hot spot... Stretching from Nerja in the east to Gibraltar in the west the resorts of Puerto Banus, Benalmadena, Fuengirola & Torremolinos are all hugely popular with Irish tourists.

Getting ThereMy Holidays From Dublin Travel Guide - Costa Del Sol

Malaga International Airport welcomes about 2,000,000 tourists every year and is well equipped to do so. The Airport is very well served by both charter and scheduled flights. Several low cost airlines operate out of Malaga so if you're not going down the package holiday route finding a flight shouldnt be an issue.

Where to Sleep

The four main resorts mentioned above are all well equipped to handle the annual influx of tourists. The south-western part of the Costa has been highly developed since the 60s and geared totally towards international tourism. The eastern Costa, while developed to a point and in no way lacking facilites, will facilitate a quieter and more scenic holiday

Where to Eat

Another region of Southern Spain where huge levels of tourism has resulted in most culinary tastes being well catered for. Tapas are extremely popular, which many streets in Puerto Banus lined with Tapas Bars. A popular outing for a tapas fan is to enjoy one in each bar with a glass of beer or sangria. Paella again is a firm favourite in most beach bars and can be ordered with fish or meat or even a combination of the two. Paella is the epitome of all things Spanish and usually washed down with a jug or three of sangria.

Where to Drink

The Costa is a large region and where you are in the region will dictate the pace and price of the nightlife. There are pubs and bars no matter which resort you find yourself in but the highlights are as follows,

Malaga Malaga is largely a quiet experience with many locals preferring the ambience of the Tapas bars for their low key night out. There are Irish pubs to be found here along with student disco-pubs so its not guaranteed to be a bed before 12 affair.

Marbella Home of the Jet Set junkies Marbella will attract everything from the glitterati to the wannabes. Marbella boasts top clubbing at top prices. You'll be mingling with the beautiful people but you'll be paying for the privilege

Torremolinos Wild parties and wild people Torre boasts large scale clubbing at its finest. You'll be lost in a sea of tourists here all with the same insatiable thirst for alcohol

My Holidays From Dublin

Holidays From Dublin

Content myholidaysfromdublin.com 2011 - Contact Us for republishing permissions
My Holidays From Dublin Travel Guide - Costa Dorada Sumo tournaments and locations The Best Hot Springs and Resort Towns in Japan Travel Tips when Visiting India Buy Hungarian Forints When You Plan Your Holiday ExpeditionTrips Antarctica Cruise - High Quality Cruising Trip for Every Guest Private Jet Travel Best 14 Travel Beauty Tips Look Good at the Beach China Xiamen Gulangyu Island Travel Guide And Tips Loft Conversions London Paris Trip Review and Coupon Discount Two categories of people: One in hell one in paradise!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.111.1) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012796 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2874, 954,
My Holidays From Dublin Travel Guide - Costa Del Sol Atlanta