Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Motel 6 Des Moines East Altoona Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Motel 6 Des Moines East Altoona Review

This Motel 6 offers a wide variety of amenities including: 24-hour front desk service

, facilities for persons with disabilities and complimentary coffee. For a nominal charge fax services are available. Snack, beverage and ice centers are available. We offer several room types including rooms with one or two beds.

Discount Click here

I stayed at this Motel 6 in East Des Moines / Altoona Iowa. I thought it was excellent. The service was great, the front desk clerks (evening~ check in and day~check out)were very polite and nice. I say there is nothing wrong with this location. I was there the beginning of June 2008 and I plan on going to this Motel 6 early next month as well depending on weather.

Discount Click here

There was politeness, friendliness and the front desk clerk in the morning even asked me how my stay was. I had lost my sense of direction. So, I went back there to get directions to get back home. The first thing this person asked me was " Did you forget somethng?" Yeah I did, my way home. The clerk was very nice and gave me directions without talking to me like I was a complete idiot.

I would tell a friend they need to check out this motel. The only thing I realy have to say bad about this place and it's not really bad either. It was about 9 p.m. That's about the time the pool closes for the night. Well, there were still people in there, but it didn't bother me none because my room wasn't any where near the pool. SO, IF YOU EVER WANT A PLACE TO GO THAT IS ACTUALLY REASONABLY PRICED, STAY HERE!!

Discount Click here

Motel 6 Des Moines East Altoona Review

By: Warten Hayefor
Days Inn Ames Review Fairfield Inn and Suites Ames Review Grandstay Residential Suites Ames Review Microtel Inn & Suites Ames Review Settle Inn and Suites Altoona Review Econo Lodge Ames Review Hampton Inn Ames Review Super 8 Motel Ames Review How to get rainwater filters worth your money Kajabi - A Honest Review Duchess And Jeweller,Critical Review How to get water filters worth your money Obtaining some preeminent rainwater filters worth your money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.103.205) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.010620 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2278, 385,
Motel 6 Des Moines East Altoona Review Atlanta