Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Super 8 Motel Ames Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Super 8 Motel Ames Review

The Super 8 Ames, Iowa is conveniently located off I-35

, Exit 111-B and Hwy 30. The property is located between Des Moines, Iowa and Mason City, Iowa. The Super 8 Ames, Iowa is just minutes away from Iowa State University, home to the Iowa State Cyclones.

Discount Click here

The Super 8 Ames, Iowa is located near Octagon Center for the Arts. Other attractions in the area include Reiman Gardens, Jack Trice Stadium, Mamie Eisenhower Birthplace, Hilton Coliseum Scheman Auditorium and Ledges State Park.

The Super 8 Ames, Iowa features Free High Speed Wireless, Large RV/Truck/Bus Parking and Superstart Breakfast.

Discount Click here

This was perhaps the worst stay in a motel i have ever had in my life! We checked in about 8 pm after traveling for 4 hours. Immediately from the outside the motel appeared old and uncared for. Checking in the desk was easy, although the foreign nationality desk worker was hard to understand. We were placed in room 201 next to the stair well.

Upon opening the door one nearly gagged from the smell. This hotel was likely a completely smoking hotel at one time. However due to city ordinances was forced non-smoking. However, they never cleaned the smell from the room just reclassified it. To simply describe the smell, it was a cross between strong musk and the smell of cat pee. The floors were sticky, and for the first time while staying in motels I wouldn't walk in the room without my shoes on. At least somewhat of a saving grace was that you could open the windows which helped the smell some. However we both contemplated sleeping in our car or booking a different room at a different motel.

Discount Click here

By: Micaele Coyuner
How to get rainwater filters worth your money Kajabi - A Honest Review Duchess And Jeweller,Critical Review How to get water filters worth your money Obtaining some preeminent rainwater filters worth your money How to get rainwater filters worth your few money How to get some water tanks worth your money BBQ All You Can Eat Lunch Offers Variety On A Budget Hydroxycut Review - Is Hydroxycut Good? Where can I make loads of money quick? Earn Instant Extra money On the net Without having Disturbances How to find water tanks worth your money Contentment obtained in making money swift
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.60.166) / Processed in 0.010929 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2328, 385,