Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Jaden Daniels Talks About Letting Others Steal Your Energy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Jaden Daniels Talks About Letting Others Steal Your Energy

Read this whole article and you will understand why it is so important to make positive

changes in your life, and quit letting people steal your energy.

Everyday, I start my mornings about the same. I eat some breakfast then I start putting some content on the internet. I work on blogs, videos and articles. It usually takes me about 3 hours to do this.

I eat every three hours and that is when I check my personal email and turn Skype on. I will not check email while I am working. I like to stay focused.

Yesterday, while I was eating a friend of mine Skyped me. After chatting for a while, she asked me if I had heard about James Author Ray incident.

She told me it was on the news. Well, I do not watch television, unless it is football. I spend most f my time doing online or affiliate marketing. I do online business training after I am through with work.

Anyway, I told her that I have not heard of the incident.. In case, you did not know, James Author Ray is one of the contributors of The Secret. He has written a few books, too.

She knew I was a big fan of his, but when I heard of the tragedy, I just could not believe it. I feel like if I go into too much detail I will be draining myself of my energy. I do not know the details of what really happened. I quit reading before I finished the second paragraph. You can Google him and find out more.

As I started reading what was put on the internet, I could feel my energy being drained. Mindset is what make or breaks an online marketer. I try to keep a positive mindset at all times. I do not like for my energy to be drain, especially when I have work to do.

I was reading about how three people died at one of James Author Ray's retreats. From what I read, he seems guilty. He might be guilty. I do not know.

But that brings me to my pointI am a big believer in the Law of Attraction. I know if he did do it, he will attract that same kind of negativity back to him.

Let me see if I can clarify my point. If you dwell on what is bad in the world your energy will be negative. If you watch the news and all you see is bad that is what is getting into your subconscious. You will attract more negativity back to you.

Let me give you another example that happened to me. I was driving to the grocery store. Someone pulls out in front of me, and I had to slam on breaks. I am cussing that person all the way to the grocery store. When I get out of my truck, I realized that I just locked my keys in the car. When I call my girlfriend, she does not answer. I was stuck at the grocery store for hours.

Do you see how keeping that negative mindset was like a domino effect? Nothing good came out of me getting mad at the person who pulled out in front of me. That person probably did not see me. Have you ever pulled out in front of someone, and afterwards wondered where did that car come from, because you did not see them?

Anyway, back to what I was saying. After I started reading the article, I stopped before I completed the second paragraph. I could feel my energy leaving me. I was not there at that retreat, so I do not know what really happened. Others might, and they can write whatever they want to. It is no skin off of my back one way or the other, because I will ignore it. I had to quit reading before my energy was drained.

Most things on the news are negative. That is the reason, I quit watching and reading any kind of news. I concentrate on what is important to me, like my family, friends, and my online business.

When I say I put a lot of time into working my online business that is exactly what I do. I usually do my online marketing or you can say my affiliate marketing at least 8 hours a day. I do online business training for at least 2 hours a day, also. If I had a negative mindset, I would never stay focused enough to that.

Anyway, if you feel you are not making progress in your life, then maybe you need to make some changes. Get rid of the negativity in your life like the newspaper and the 6 oclock news. Stay away from CNN and FOX news. Believe me it makes a difference.

by: jadendaniels
What About Free Advertising? How To Find Hidden Article Ideas Buying Swamp Coolers Online Mandura Mlm Juice Review Finding Internet Web Site Promotion Right And Wrong Internet Marketing - Why 2010 Will Be A White Knuckle Ride For Web Marketers How To Swing Trade Your Way To Success Creating A Call To Action Online - Mind Control For The Masses Best Ways To Find Excellent Chef Uniforms Online Steps To Make Money Online With Clickbank Three Simple Search Optimization Steps To Make More Money Online How To Shop For Cheap Flights Online Make Money Online - The New Way To Make Money From Home
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.107.253) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013317 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4318, 973,
Jaden Daniels Talks About Letting Others Steal Your Energy Amsterdam