Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Buying Swamp Coolers Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buying Swamp Coolers Online

Author: Aaron Washburn

People often use Swamp Coolers, or Evaporative Coolers, for cooling because it uses about one forth of the energy that refrigerated cooling uses. It works very simply. Water is pumped over the inlet pads, and as air passes through the louvers and pads the temperature of the air drops. If the air is very humid, the temperature drop is less. When the air is dry you can sometimes get up to a 30 degree temperature drop. With a 95 degree outdoor temperature you can have a 65 degree supply air temperature blowing out the supply grills. As you can see, evaporative cooling can not only save you money, but also be much better for our environment. That is why most of the dry cleaners, many warehouses, and also some residential homes use Evaporative Coolers. If you call an air conditioning contractor to install your Swamp Cooler they usually mark up the Cooler anywhere from 20 percent, up to double the wholesale cost of the Evaporative Cooler. You can save money if you buy your Evaporative Coolers, or Swamp Coolers online. Buying Evaporative Coolers, or Swamp Coolers online is very easy. Simply go to Google, Yahoo, or any search engine that you usually use and type in swamp coolers online. You will see dozens of businesses that will sell Evaporative Coolers directly to you. Then tell your contractor that you will purchase the Evaporative Cooler and only need the installation price. They may not like this because they know you can buy the Cooler for the same price that they can. This forces them to charge you for only the installation price and not the additional markup on the cooler. If you do this it can save you a lot of money. There are many different manufacturers of Evaporative Coolers today. After working on them for so many years I have found some brands that I prefer. You can find commercial Coolers in Champion and Essick brands. If you are looking for residential window mount or rooftop Coolers look at the Champion or Tradewinds Coolers. I have had the opportunity to tour the Champion Cooler plant in Denison, Texas. I was very impressed with the quality that they have put into their Cooler manufacturing. They must be doing something right. It seems that they are growing and buying other Evaporative Cooling companies. For over 25 years I have not only installed and maintained Evaporative Coolers, but I also use them in my work shop. My favorite window coolers are Champion brand. They produce several sizes of coolers, such as the Champion WCM28, Champion WC37, Champion WC44, Champion WC46, and Champion WC50. If you are using a ducted model evaporative cooler try the Tradewinds TC451or the Tradewinds TC571, which are both rooftop downdraft models that cool up to 1800 square feet. If you are looking for a side draft model they make those too. Look at Tradewinds TS451 or Tradewinds TS571. All of these coolers can be purchased online and be installed by yourself or a handyman. You may have to call an air conditioning contractor to install the attic ductwork. For sizes or specifications on any of these coolers you can go to Google or Yahoo, type in the cooler brand and model number and many of the businesses will give all of this information. There are some of the businesses that have the online brochure identical to the one that actually comes with the new units. That can often help when you have lost the original brochure and need some information or the parts list for your model. I hope these suggestions will help you to save both time and money in the future. About the Author:

I've worked in the evaporative cooler industry for 25 years and have installed and maintained units from all major brands of evaporative coolers. Through the years I've learned many trade secrets and valuable tips for working on evaporative coolers. Go to my website for more information.
Mandura Mlm Juice Review Finding Internet Web Site Promotion Right And Wrong Internet Marketing - Why 2010 Will Be A White Knuckle Ride For Web Marketers How To Swing Trade Your Way To Success Creating A Call To Action Online - Mind Control For The Masses Best Ways To Find Excellent Chef Uniforms Online Steps To Make Money Online With Clickbank Three Simple Search Optimization Steps To Make More Money Online How To Shop For Cheap Flights Online Make Money Online - The New Way To Make Money From Home Watch The Spy Next Door | Watch it Online Absolutely FREE WatchThe Spy Next Door Online | See it For FREE in Full HD The Significance Of Sunglasses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.70.157) / Processed in 0.012900 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3935, 973,