Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Three Simple Search Optimization Steps To Make More Money Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Three Simple Search Optimization Steps To Make More Money Online

Three Simple Search Optimization Steps To Make More Money Online

We all know that ranking high in the search engine results is critical to your site's success and how to make more money online

. However, sometimes your search engine optimization (SEO) falls to the wayside when pursuing other strategies or even out of simple inactivity.

If you've spent any time educating yourself on SEO strategies then you know there are a mind-boggling number of tips and tricks you can use to build your result standings. By not keeping some attention to your site's rankings, you can lose ground if you are not careful.

All tricks aside here are three simple, white hat SEO strategies you can use starting today:

1.Content - you've probably heard this one over and over - but, it is true! To truly gain real momentum in the search engines you must have original content. This means it must something new and fresh written by you or a ghost writer - but never a re-hash of an existing article. The search engines want to provide results that are valuable and specifically answer the queries typed in by users.

Now, this doesn't mean you have to write thousands of words. But it does mean that you should focus on original content in a consistent manner. For example, one site I've analyzed is #1 in Google's ranking that had only 6 pages with 717, 755, 519, 211, 373 and 12 words in each page respectively - that's a little over 2500 words for the entire site.

2. Authority - much like content you need to focus on the quality and value of the content on your site. By authority I mean that the content you are providing has relevant meaning and importance to human eyes based on your key words - or, answers specific questions typed into the search engines.

There are a large number of smart people at Google trying to make their search engine read your site like a human. That means reading from top to bottom, left to right, scanning and determining if the content has relevance and authority to the topic at hand - that is, your web page. Write like you are answering questions and you'll do much better with your SEO.

3. Consistent Keywords - one of the biggest mistakes I made on one of my sites was to alter the keywords after I had established my Google ranking. As you can probably guess my ranking in the results fell dramatically which still hasn't recovered completely in over 6 months.

Determining your keyword phrases and sticking to them is critical to your success. Once you feel you know what combinations are going to work - stay the course! As you continue to add content Google will reward you for it.

Careful keyword planning and original, relevant content over time can really get your site to #1 in the search engine rankings. Just by following these simple steps combined with basic back-linking should get you good results in just a few weeks.

by: Don James
How To Shop For Cheap Flights Online Make Money Online - The New Way To Make Money From Home Watch The Spy Next Door | Watch it Online Absolutely FREE WatchThe Spy Next Door Online | See it For FREE in Full HD The Significance Of Sunglasses Spread Your Work With Internet Marketing How to Earn Money Online Easily Video Search Engine Optimization Going A Step Ahead Widen Your Dreams With Internet Marketing The Growing Role Of Online Matrimony Sites In Successful Marriages How to Make Money Online the Easy Way - Creating Your Own Product Auto Cash System Review: The Truth On How To Create An Auto Cash System Surveys 4 Checks Review: Truth On How To Make Extra Cash And Create A New Career
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.71.71) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.006357 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2964, 973,
Three Simple Search Optimization Steps To Make More Money Online Kista