Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Is Zija a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Zija Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Is Zija a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Zija Review

I decided to investigate an opportunity called Zija due to the number of scams running online

, this is what I found out...

A lot of network companies offer nutritional products, as well as quality services to begin the compensation plan. Zija is one company that aims to boost wellness and wealth by incorporating only healthy ingredients in its product, as well as providing a sound and solid plan for people to start their way to financial stability. Here are some more details.

The Company

The company heavily revolves around the magical tree, Moringa, which is highly known for its many beneficial effects. Moringa was formulated further to create products in the company's research and science labs. The nutritional profile of the Moringa plant supports all other products that Zija has made in the past years, beginning with the Smart Drink.

Kenneth Brailsford founded the company and serves as its President. He is known to be the Father of Herbal Encapsulation and has several years of experience, plus numerous awards for his endeavors in nutritional products. Rodney Larsen acts as Vice-President and is an expert in network marketing programs, direct selling and marketing that will aid independent distributors become more equipped in handling different customers.

The Products

Zija is sold as either the Smart Drink or the Smart Mix. These beverages contain healthy proteins, antioxidants and nutrients that will enhance wellness and performance. The beverage is also 100% Halal and Kosher certified, with more than 90 nutrients in every serving. The Zija Smart Mix is available in powder form, which you can easily add to 8 to 12 ounces of water for instant nutrition. XM3 was developed by Zija to cater to 3 particular needs. The first is to provide the essential nutrients, the second is to provide energy and the third is to suppress appetite for a leaner body.

The Opportunity

You get to earn through various ways by joining Zija. You can earn through direct sales, FOB or First Order Bonus, Builder Bonus, VOR or Volume Order Rebate, Diamond Pool, LCM or Leadership Check Match, the Multiple Business Center and through Team Commissions.

This seems to be a legit opportunity to pursue, but what is missing?

You need proper marketing knowledge to make this opportunity work. I can say that I've wasted a lot of money on the WRONG information. I use to do home meetings, call leads, distribute brochures and even ask my family and friends to buy my products. These methods didn't work.

Want the shortcut? Visit the link below for Zija secrets...

Is Zija a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Zija Review

By: Hassan Ajmal
Installing Metal Roofing - Is It Really Worth The Money? Where is your first money you have made? Kentucky budget outlook far worse than most expect, Gov. Steve Beshear says Is Zoegetics a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Zoegetics Review Gano Excell Review – Is Gano Excel an Excellent MLM Opportunity For You? Lia Sophia Review - Sellers with a Passion for Fashion Trump Network Review - You can Profit With The Trump Network Team Beachbody Review – Is Team Beachbody a Superior MLM Opportunity? A MonaVie A Review: Acai a Little Berry with a Lot of Success Is Regeneration a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Regeneration Review OrGano Gold Review - Are the Profits as Good as Gold? A Review Of The Most Popular Pet Water Fountains Mortgage Refinance - Is it Easy to Find a Mortgage Refinance Company?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.101.113) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.005085 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2947, 385,
Is Zija a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Zija Review Kista