Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Where is your first money you have made?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Where is your first money you have made?

Where is your first money you have made? Do you still remember that how did you deal

with your first money you made? Did you spend it buying your clothes or did you use the money to have a big dinner? Or else?

The first money I made was through a hard process. So I must make full use of that money. You may think that I might put the money into investment. No, you are wrong. The first money I made was not enough to invest. I just took the money into serious. I must spend the money meaningfully. I decided to buy something for my mother. Since I was born, Mom took care of me carefully. She did everything for me. So I thought it was time for me to repay her for her bring me up. But what should I buy for her?

Share:
I thought the present I should buy for her for a long time. A pair of shoes or a dress, I thought it was not the ideal present. Finally, I got a good idea. I found my mother had few necklaces. It seemed there was a lack of something when she put on a dress. Actually it was a necklace. A suitable necklace could greatly improve a ladys charming. So I made a decision that I would buy a necklace. I searched the necklace online. I found a very choice of a Pandora necklace. I could afford the Pandora necklace. Moreover, the design of Pandora was special and beautiful. The most important thing was that that Pandora was very suitable for my mother. The second thing I must thought was that when should I give this Pandora necklace to my mother. It was just the first week in May. The next Sunday was Mothers day. So on the Mothers day, when mother was putting on her dress, I asked her to close her eyes and put the necklace on her neck. She was so surprised that she almost cried out. Then I said: Mum, happy Mothers day. It is your day. Thank you, my dear daughter. Mum seemed very happy, so did I. Mum looked more beautiful when she wore the Pandora necklace.

Where is your first money you have made?

By: wangxianglb
Kentucky budget outlook far worse than most expect, Gov. Steve Beshear says Is Zoegetics a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Zoegetics Review Gano Excell Review – Is Gano Excel an Excellent MLM Opportunity For You? Lia Sophia Review - Sellers with a Passion for Fashion Trump Network Review - You can Profit With The Trump Network Team Beachbody Review – Is Team Beachbody a Superior MLM Opportunity? A MonaVie A Review: Acai a Little Berry with a Lot of Success Is Regeneration a Scam Or Legit Opportunity? - Regeneration Review OrGano Gold Review - Are the Profits as Good as Gold? A Review Of The Most Popular Pet Water Fountains Mortgage Refinance - Is it Easy to Find a Mortgage Refinance Company? New Ditech (GMAC) Mortgage Refinance Options from Obamas Stimulus Plan Getting Through Christmas On A Tight Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.100.118) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011914 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3929, 385,
Where is your first money you have made? Atlanta