Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Is GDI A Scam? Full Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Is GDI A Scam? Full Review

Author: Matthew Whelan

Is GDI a Scam? Let me first explain a little bit about the company;

Global Domains International or, GDI own all of the .ws extensions. (like youet .com .co.uk) the WS stands for WebSite so it is a lot more generalisedthan say .co.uk. When you join with GDI you get;

- .WS domain name

- 10 email accounts for your domain

- website building tools

- Domain forwarding

- Hosting

You will then automaticaly join the affiliate program. You will get a persoanllink, or you can use your new domain name and put up a pre-made promotinalsite that does all the work for you. For every five people that you join up to GDI in a given 7 days you will get$100 into your paypal the following week. And there is no limit to the peoplethat you can referal, so if you get 10 people, then thats $200 and so on. They also have a monthy residual commison plan aswell. You will get $1 permonth for the rest of your life for every personal that you join to thebusiness. In adition to this, you will also get $1 per month, for the rest ofyour life for the people they get to join business, and then again for thepeople that they get aswell, and so on for 5 generations. So if you join up 5 people to the business, and then them 5 people do the sameand so on through all five levels, then there will be 3095 people in yournetwork. So that $3095 per month for the rest of your life. Now of course you dont get 3000 people in your network overnight. Its likefilling a bath, first it starts slow but when it fills up a bit more is startfilling up faster and faster. The 3000 people in your network is arealisticnumber to hit, I did within my first 7 months. Ok, so lets talk money!You can start this home business today, with your website and your emailaccounts. And start joining people to business with no cost at all.GDI offer a 7 day free trail of the whole thing, they allow you to set upeverything.If during them 7 days for any reason you do not wish to continue, then you cancancel at any time with out charges or any contacts at all. But after them 7 days if your still happy it is only $10 per month which is avery cheap investment. There are extra charges or any hidden costs, and youcan cancel at any time without charge. Also when you join through my network, you will get a ton tools and trainingthat will help you grow this business. Including, E-Books, video marketingtools, e-mail marketing tools, bloging tools and plugins, auto messengers forwebsites such as myspace and youtube. Promotioal videos you can download,video tutorials ETC. More information and proof of income at http://WhelanHomeBusiness.comAbout the Author:

Matt ~Whelan
Numis Network Review - Are the Numis Network Graded Silver and Gold Coins Worth the Money? Process Rebates For Money : This Scam is Exposed! Invoice Factoring Versus A Small Business Loan Proof Reading Sentences Fast - Quick Review ! Are Secured Debt Consolidation Loans History? How To Get A RegCure License - Latest Review ! Tafficwave Review FAP Turbo Review - How it Works Heel Tastic - My Personal Review Obama's Scholarship Grants Made Easy For Mothers Scholarship For Mothers Can Help Women To Be More Employable Scholarships for Moms: Financial Assistance Available Like Never Before Copy the Blueprint Preview
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.254.28) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005446 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2798, 385,
Is GDI A Scam? Full Review New York City