Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Numis Network Review - Are the Numis Network Graded Silver and Gold Coins Worth the Money?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Numis Network Review - Are the Numis Network Graded Silver and Gold Coins Worth the Money?

Author: David Wilcoxson

The Numis Network is a network marketing company that markets silver and gold numismatic bullion coins.

I've invested tens of thousands of dollars in the same type of silver and gold coins that Numis sells. In fact I have 7 Silver Eagle coins on my desk in front of me, to remind me to work hard towards my goals.

I believe that people should invest in these type of coins to potentially profit as metal prices rise, but more importantly, for protection as the dollar is being devalued so much that it could eventually fail.

What I don't believe in is PAYING TOO MUCH for your investments. When you purchase modern silver and gold numismatic bullion coins from a reputable dealer, you pay the spot price (the current price of that precious metal) plus a small commission.

So is an ANACS MS70 graded 2009 Silver Eagle worth 5x more than a non-graded 2009 Silver Eagle?

* Numis charges $125 for their ANACS MS70 2009 Silver Eagle.

* A non-graded 2009 Silver Eagle is $20.

The answer is NO...

Each coin is basically worth the SPOT PRICE of the precious metal content.

Don't believe me? Take a new 2009 ANACS MS70 Silver Eagle to a local reputable dealer and see what they will pay you for it.

The grading of modern numismatic bullion coins is practically WORTHLESS and the only real benefit is that the coin has been certified to be real and it's in a protective plastic slab.

The reason companies now grade newer coins is because they get paid for every coin graded and they've SOLD OUT for profits. How hard is it to grade a new coin?

The grading system was developed to set a standard for evaluating the worth of OLD coins such as silver Morgans or gold St. Gaudens.

Numis Network says that "Graded silver and gold numismatic coins are not ordinary, they are special. The value of these collectible coins is based not only on their precious metal content, but also on rarity, collector demand, and their actual condition."

* The precious metal content is the current silver spot price for one troy ounce of silver, which is $18 right now

* There have been HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Silver Eagles minted in the last decade, so they are not rare.

* Serious coin collectors have no interest in paying 5x the spot price of the precious metal content, for a coin that is not rare.

* Of course the condition of new Silver Eagles is pristine... they just got STAMPED at the mint. What would you expect?

So the only real value an ANACS 2009 MS70 Silver Eagle has is its silver value, which is $18.

That would mean that a Numis Network customer would have paid $125 for a coin that will only sell for $18 at a reputable dealer.

And since it's not a rare, 'collectible' coin whose value will go up significantly over time, the only way for them to recoup their investment is to wait for silver prices to rise above $125; or to sell it on eBay to someone else who is IGNORANT about silver coin terminology and values.

So is there a Numis Network scam?

Hopefully the above information has helped you get the information you need to draw your own conclusions.About the Author:

This article was written by David Wilcoxson who wants to help people get accurate information to make informed decisions about their home business. Click here to read the comments from my Numis Network Review blog post.

For more information on how you can generate MLM leads, earn affiliate income and build your primary business opportunity, click on MLM Lead System.
Process Rebates For Money : This Scam is Exposed! Invoice Factoring Versus A Small Business Loan Proof Reading Sentences Fast - Quick Review ! Are Secured Debt Consolidation Loans History? How To Get A RegCure License - Latest Review ! Tafficwave Review FAP Turbo Review - How it Works Heel Tastic - My Personal Review Obama's Scholarship Grants Made Easy For Mothers Scholarship For Mothers Can Help Women To Be More Employable Scholarships for Moms: Financial Assistance Available Like Never Before Copy the Blueprint Preview Low Back Surgery - Money For the Surgeon Or Help For the Patient?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.106.199) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005683 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 3887, 385,
Numis Network Review - Are the Numis Network Graded Silver and Gold Coins Worth the Money? Copenhagen