Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » How Good Are "cheaper Rifle Scopes"?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Good Are "cheaper Rifle Scopes"?

How Good Are

So you go out and buy a $1000 rifle, new case

, extra clip, and a good rifle sling. Now you have to put on a scope to totally outfit the new gun. The question you ask yourself is....what type of scope do I need and how much do I spend? Well from what I have seen and done before is you don't have to go and buy a $1000 scope if you can't afford it. I bought a new rifle and put a $150 Bushnell Buckhorn scope on it and I still use it. It's a 3X9-40mm and it's a great scope. I have no regrets about not spending awhole lot more on a scope, but you get what you pay for though.

I've seen guys buy a real cheap scope and mount it on a "big" rifle (example...7mm) and first shot they took the crosshairs fell out of the scope. Sometimes you HAVE to buy a better quality scope to match your gun. Mine is a 30-06 and the scope I put on matches the gun perfectly.

Now mind you, if I had alittle more money at the time I might have put on a better scope but I couldn't. Like I said, this scope is good and works great for me. It draws in enough light, which you need so a 40mm or bigger is the way to go. I wouldn't use anything under 40mm objective because you see better, see more clearly (in my opinion) and it draws in more light when it's starts getting dusk or dawn.

I've looked through $1000 scopes and YES they have great optics but sometimes the cheaper scopes will do the same job....and save you money in the long run!

by: Craig K
Are Platform Beds Really Efficient When It Comes To Price & Comfort? How To Tell When A Person Is Lying - Don't Be Fooled Korean Translation Of Automobile Service Manuals Tiffany Heart Lock Charm Bracelet - Makes You More Beautiful & Elegant Be Proud for Big Boobs & Tits Reg Cure For Free ? - Don't Make a Mistake ! How to Sell Property Quickly in Today's Current Climate Working From Home - How To React To Failure & Tips To Overcome It Save Money & Be Relaxed with your Garden Furniture Don't Move Into A Dorm Without Reading This! Who Will Win I'm A Celebrity How Woodworkers Can Use Protective Clothing To Prevent Injury Branson's Nantucket offers Voice of an Angel Tickets
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.104.248) / Processed in 0.004879 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1525, 952,
How Good Are "cheaper Rifle Scopes"?