Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Are Platform Beds Really Efficient When It Comes To Price & Comfort?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are Platform Beds Really Efficient When It Comes To Price & Comfort?

Are Platform Beds Really Efficient When It Comes To Price & Comfort?

I literally just learned what a platform bed is

. I have been in the market for a bed lately. I had one I really enjoyed and that was super comfortable, but I could not move it when I came to my new house. I tried, believe me! It would not fit through the doorway no matter which way they tried! I have just bought a cot and have been using that lately to sleep on. It's pretty uncomfortable, not like a regular bed, and I'll be honest I don't sleep very well at all! The time has come however, where I have finally decided to make a decision to buy a REAL bed! Of course I chose to shop online. Why?

I do most of my shopping online these days because it is convenient and I love dodging crowds of the stores. It doesn't matter what I'm buying, I know I'll always have a better time online than offline. It's really great. I was surfing around online as usual and I ran into mattress discounters in New York and they had platform beds on sale so I decided to see what they were all about. I saw that you can get metal or wood beds, and since I have metal styled furniture all through the house - mostly in black and silver, I leaped at a black wrought iron one.

Something else I also noticed, which was great because I like saving some money, was that it doesn't require a box spring. They sort of have a piece that is already built in! So not only are the platform beds on sale, but I get to save cash on the box spring. It always used to annoy me when I would have to buy a bed, a mattress AND a box spring. Why don't they just come with the bed?!?

I also needed a mattress, though, and luckily, they had tons of mattresses available as well. I got me a memory foam mattress (and it wasn't as expensive as you might think!) and these guys had almost ANY type of mattress or size of mattress that you want for your bed. They also have different support options as well such as hard or soft or in between. If that weren't enough, you can also choose different bedding styles. Some of these beds are spring loaded, while others are foam and even more, some of these have down feathers inside of them.Are Platform Beds Really Efficient When It Comes To Price & Comfort?

They had some beautiful down beds and pillow top beds in stock and so I combined my order and got free shipping and handling on both! I chose the down bed because these are supposed to be one of the most comfortable mattresses available!

If you are in the market for a new bed, jump over to some of the Mattress Discounters and the NY Mattress Factory to see what they have. You may walk away with some great deals. As for me, I'm heading to bed on that sweet bed I have now. Thanks New York!

by: Mark Etinger
How To Tell When A Person Is Lying - Don't Be Fooled Korean Translation Of Automobile Service Manuals Tiffany Heart Lock Charm Bracelet - Makes You More Beautiful & Elegant Be Proud for Big Boobs & Tits Reg Cure For Free ? - Don't Make a Mistake ! How to Sell Property Quickly in Today's Current Climate Working From Home - How To React To Failure & Tips To Overcome It Save Money & Be Relaxed with your Garden Furniture Don't Move Into A Dorm Without Reading This! Who Will Win I'm A Celebrity How Woodworkers Can Use Protective Clothing To Prevent Injury Branson's Nantucket offers Voice of an Angel Tickets It's Over You Can't Get Your Wife Back
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.136.165) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012813 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2732, 952,
Are Platform Beds Really Efficient When It Comes To Price & Comfort? Kista