Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Who Will Win I'm A Celebrity
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Who Will Win I'm A Celebrity

So I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here is now in its second week

, there has been a lot of drama and a lot of bickering. Two people have already walked out one of them being Katie Price who was actually one of the favourites to win. But who can we expect to be crowned king or queen of the jungle for the 2009 version of the show. Let's have a look at the favourites to win the show.

Gino D'Acampo

Gino is one of them people that are just growing on the public; we are now getting to see more and more of him. A genuinely nice person that sometimes gets wound up and angry which leads to hilarious viewing on the TV. In my opinion he is probably the favourite to win the show.

Joe Bugner

Joe is a world renowned boxer, but since entering the jungle he has had a lot of pressure put on him and a lot of arguments with various people. But the arguments in my opinion is what is keeping him in the show. He is now connecting with the public and I anticipate that he could be in it for the long run.

Kim Woodburn

Kim is another character that has connected with the public. Watching her slate and start arguments with the rest of the cast makes great viewing. She is rubbing people up the wrong way, but sometimes being the person that is most disliked in the jungle is probably the best way to win.

Stuart Manning

Stuart Manning is already much loved by the ladies due to his role in Hollyoaks. He is probably the most genuine person in the camp. He was one of the favourites to win, but as the other camp mates said has he got a bit boring and is he gluing the public to the screens like any of the other contestants?

All in all the competition is still wide open and not the same as the 2008 version of the show, simply because a lot of people knew that Joe Swash was going to win that show. But this time people just do not have a clue who is going to win. I mean why are people forever getting voted for trials? Is it because they are loved or hated? We will all know the answer in a few weeks time to keep watching the show.

by: Musa Aykac
How Woodworkers Can Use Protective Clothing To Prevent Injury Branson's Nantucket offers Voice of an Angel Tickets It's Over You Can't Get Your Wife Back Ways To Get Him Back... 'here's 3 Things You Can Use Right Now! It's Over You Can't Get Your Ex Back It's Impossible To Get An Ex Back It's Going To Hurt Getting Him Back Why You Don't Want To Get You Ex Back It's Over You Can't Get Over The Ex Why You Don't Want To Get My Wife Back It's Over You Can't Get Over Ex Fiance From My Experience It's Hurt Getting Him Back It's Traumatic To Want To Get Over You Ex
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.233.104) / Processed in 0.011753 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2155, 952,