Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Korean Translation Of Automobile Service Manuals
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Korean Translation Of Automobile Service Manuals

Korean Translation Of Automobile Service Manuals

I purchased a Korean luxury sedan approximately a year ago

, and had to have its first service recently. I took it to my local service station, as there was no dealer close by that could service my sedan. The mechanic later phoned me that day to inquire if I had any idea if the Korean service manual was available in English. I had never looked at the service manual before, so had no idea what he was talking about. The whole manual was written in Korean!

I just thought that the whole manual should have had at least a section in another language. If the vehicle was being built for export, surely it should have more than just a Korean translation in the manual? But not to be. Only Korean, every last squiggle!

I had to frantically look up on the internet for a Korean Legal Translation service that could translate my manual for me as cheaply as possible. Luckily I found one that would be able to do it for me within two days. So I couriered the manual off to them and within two days had the manual back with the original Korean translation side by side with an English version, pictures and labels all neatly transcribed for me.

My mechanic was ecstatic and even paid for the translations himself, and I agreed to give him a copy of the manual so that he could use it should he ever need to service this model again. My vehicle has not needed his services yet, but Im happy he will be able to cope.

by: Janet Hamilton
Tiffany Heart Lock Charm Bracelet - Makes You More Beautiful & Elegant Be Proud for Big Boobs & Tits Reg Cure For Free ? - Don't Make a Mistake ! How to Sell Property Quickly in Today's Current Climate Working From Home - How To React To Failure & Tips To Overcome It Save Money & Be Relaxed with your Garden Furniture Don't Move Into A Dorm Without Reading This! Who Will Win I'm A Celebrity How Woodworkers Can Use Protective Clothing To Prevent Injury Branson's Nantucket offers Voice of an Angel Tickets It's Over You Can't Get Your Wife Back Ways To Get Him Back... 'here's 3 Things You Can Use Right Now! It's Over You Can't Get Your Ex Back
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.34.146) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.005108 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1777, 952,
Korean Translation Of Automobile Service Manuals Pforzheim