Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Grow Tents - Name Brand Versus Knock Off Comparison Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Grow Tents - Name Brand Versus Knock Off Comparison Review

With the recent boost of indoor growing lately there has been more talk about grow tents and which would be best for you

. There are many who will talk up a specific brand name tent and how amazing it is compared to ones found on a popular auction site.

We have personally tested 10 different brands and here are our conclusions which I hope will help you both save money as well as setup your indoor garden exactly how you want it. There was an issue with the white poly knock offs as well as the name brands with what is referred to as off gassing. The material used when got heated up ended up killing plants due to the plastic odor smell and chemical release from the material itself.

There were plenty of very mad growers around however it wasn't simply isolated to the cheap tents in the least. No matter the brand this offgassing was an issue that each company had to do what they could to make it right with their customers.

After buying 4x4 tents from a few companies and testing them I have found that the less expensive tents performed just as well as those that were $200+ more. The stitching and light leak issues will happen with any grow cabinet especially when made out of cloth/poly versus wood HOWEVER dealing with these small light leaks is minimum and simple to do.Grow Tents - Name Brand Versus Knock Off Comparison Review

If there is a specific brand that you personally love, I say buy it and enjoy it. I would instead suggest getting yourself 2 grow tents for the price of that one so called "high end" brand. You will have more room, less cost and good luck trying to break one of those tents anytime soon.

Many have lasted us 4+ years whether it was a $300 tent or one of our favorite versions which is under $100 for a 4x4 and works just as great. Zippers work perfect, the stitching is intact and the water liner at the bottom has never had a leaking issue with any of ours.

I would suggest doing a blueprint of your grow area and see how many and what sizes you feel would be best for you. This needs to be based on your lights and their wattage as well as their footprint overall. One of the most common is of course the 4x4 however there are larger and smaller versions to fit any and all possible grow locations.

From here I would suggest doing research to locate the lowest priced grow tents for sale from a reputable online retailer or online auction site. They will last you for many years whether you buy name brand or generic so don't sweat it and enjoy the hobby.

By: Don Luttrull
Donald Paul Wight : Best American Wrestler For All Time Berlin Hostels For The Budget-conscious Traveler Trip to the Rhone Valley Holiday in the Swiss Alps Camper trip to Macedonia Halloween Gifts Memorable trip to Bosnia Memorable trip to East Germany Impressions From The Landmark Hotel In London Memorable trip to Southern Germany Worried About The Elements? Roofing Materials Comparison To Help Fight Mother Nature Cancer Research UK organises "Run 10K", a series of Charity runs for Autumn 2010 Appliances To The Countryside Or To Accelerate The Development Of The Industry Reshuffle
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.29.89) / Processed in 0.013545 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2802, 954,