Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Memorable trip to Bosnia
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Memorable trip to Bosnia

Memorable trip to Bosnia

Being a motorhome enthusiast for ten years now

, I've always dreamt of that extended trip of fourteen weeks or so in Bosnia. Being a self employed welder, I finally realised that I was in a position to make this dream a reality. My wife Marie and our faithful cat Snaffles were more than willing to be travel partners on this trip of a lifetime. So after much research, planning and packing we were finally on the road to Bosnia. My motorhome is a seven year old two berth, C Class Knaus with a Ford Transit engine and our previous longest trip was a nine night trip to Ireland, covering 600 miles. This trip started with a choppy ferry trip, to take us to the continent, followed by a pleasant short road journey to our destination. We decided to make five overnight stops on our way there and these were mainly in aires, which suited us perfectly, as it broke up our journey. One feature of the journey was finding the local fuel prices very variable, but certainly more expensive than we have been used to on our previous visit. Our TomTom satellite navigation system was a necessary item, although traditional maps are a must on a journey of this type. In fact we used maps mostly for navigation and the sat nav to identify nearby points of interest. On arrival at our destination, our first impressions were impressive. The medium, municipally run campsite clearly had close to all the amenities we required and was nothing like the pictures in the online site that we had viewed in our preparation. For a site with two hundred or so pitches, we found the staff rather unfriendly and the site was very noisy even during the night. The weather was very bad, considering that we travelled in Autumn. The local market each Tuesday was a great source of fruit, vegetables, meat and cheeses. The overall experience was an amazing one and I would thoroughly recommend a motorhome holiday at Bosnia.

Memorable trip to Bosnia

By: Myles Long
Memorable trip to East Germany Impressions From The Landmark Hotel In London Memorable trip to Southern Germany Worried About The Elements? Roofing Materials Comparison To Help Fight Mother Nature Cancer Research UK organises "Run 10K", a series of Charity runs for Autumn 2010 Appliances To The Countryside Or To Accelerate The Development Of The Industry Reshuffle The Top Halloween Costumes for 2010 How To Find The Answer To Your Burning Christmas Weight-loss Question? Travelling With Credit Cards El Quseir tours to Caior by Flight Two days trip to Cairo from el Quseir by flight Phoenix Accident Attorney - Do We Need Them? Enjoy A Holiday In Spain
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.97.248) / Processed in 0.010955 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1979, 954,
Memorable trip to Bosnia