Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby The Natural Way
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby The Natural Way

If you've found this article, I have to assume that you want a baby boy, but luckily you realize that you don't have to go to an expensive gender selection clinic to achieve that goal.You probably already realize that there are natural ways that you can tip the scales in your favor for conceiving a son.This article will discussthings you can do at home to greatly increase your odds of having a bluenursery.

Understanding The Characteristics Of Y Sperm: Before I get continue, I want to briefly touch upon characteristics of boy (or Y ) sperm.When a couple tries to conceive, a man's sperm carries X (girl) and Y (boy) chromosomes.The Y (boy) spermare the fastest of the two but it is not very strong or long lasting.It can not survive in a highly acidic or harsh vaginal environment. Therefore, your attempts to conceive a boy should take advantage of the Y sperm's quickness and try to compensate for it's weakness.

The First Thing You Can Do At Home To Ready Yourself For Conceiving A Son: I believe the first thing that you should do when you want to conceive a boy is know your vaginal PH and acidity. Because if you don't, all of the other methods you use will be thwarted because your vaginal acidity will contribute to the Y (boy) sperm dying off before they can reach the egg.You can very easily test your acidity with PH testing strips.Once you know your number, you'll know how far you are from what is commonly called "the boy zone' which is the vaginal PH needed to be friendly to those sperm that will produce a son.

Changing An Acidic Vaginal PH At Home Through Foods And Specialty Douches: Many women will need to make at least some adjustments to obtain a more alkaline PH. Some women are naturally very acidic and will have to work a bit harder, but that's ok.With diligence, nothing is impossible. Conventional wisdom indicates that you need to consume foods high in sodium and potassium if you want a boy and avoid foods that are high in calcium or magnesium. You'll need to be very diligent about this, but altering foods can bring an acidic PH down. I believe though that for optimal and fast results,it's best to combine douching and food alteration. Gender selection clinics sell specialty douches for this purpose, but there are recipes that allow you to make these at home.

Intercourse Positions And Ovulation Timing To Increase The Chances Of Having A Boy: Changing your vaginal PH is an important part of the equation, but it is only one part. To get a boy, you should also conceive as close to your ovulation day as possible, (preferably the day of or the day after.) Anytime before this will give the boy sperm too much time to die off before the egg arrives and will favor having a girl.

You should also use deep penetration with intercourse so that you are depositing the sperm as close to the cervix as you possibly can. This allows the boy sperm a quick, safer trip on the way to the egg, with less exposure to the vaginal environment.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the at home process of having a son a bit easier. I've included tips, hints, and resources (including sources for food lists and the homemade gender clinic douche recipes mentioned in this article) to help couples who wish to conceive a son using natural and inexpensive methods. Check it out at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Everything You Ought To Know About Weight Loss Camps for Kids Huge Plush Stuffed Animal And The Beginning Of Soft Toys The Secret To Keeping Your Teenager Safe Children Boots Children Sugg Boots When Is The Best Time to Conceive Or Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby? Teach Your Children Discipline: Why Does My Child Misbehave?? It Is Imperative That Parents Engage In Play With Their Children Common Problems Faced By College Kids Watch The Karate Kid 2010 Online Free Trailer Craft Ideas for Kids Christian Activities for Kids Volleyball Team Names For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.192.3) / Processed in 0.012450 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3533, 956,